PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] plug in error

007xico
19-09-16, 19:53
Hi,
after a fresh install today to 4.2 005 i can't get my box to work properly again, first was the cable tuner failing, after abm time out/can't read data and now (after 3 fresh installs including 1 of 4.1) the plug in don't work, get the message:

" There has been an error, please try again later. If this issue persists, please check openvix.co.uk or world-of-satellite.com"

Any ideas as i want to download the settings at least to get satellite working.

007xico
19-09-16, 22:02
EDIT:

Don't know but this is weird.
Kept flashing different builds and the problems were different every time, some times no plug in feeds, other time no abm, other time abm but no signal.
Now abm cable, satellite and plug in working again (very slow loading), i haven't changed anything apart from keep flashing.

DHCP off seems to help with plug in download but it takes 1 minute to load.

:confused::confused::confused:

Sicilian
19-09-16, 22:32
It's a feeds server issue, may take a few days to resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent
20-09-16, 08:53
Can you zap to cable channels on 4.2? I posted a thread where a couple of us with Quad+ aren't able to here:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?53248-4-2-003-Unable-to-tune-with-Cable-Tuner

007xico
20-09-16, 23:07
Can you zap to cable channels on 4.2? I posted a thread where a couple of us with Quad+ aren't able to here:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?53248-4-2-003-Unable-to-tune-with-Cable-Tuner

There is always something with this receiver and most of the times no explanation, like i said no settings changed and just works.
Best thing is not to update, but can't resist :p

Honestly yesterday flashed various versions (including openmips 5.2) and couldn't get cable to work on vix but was working on openmips , but on openmips there was no sat and on openvix there was :confused:

Only thing i remembered changing on the last flash was DHCP to off (don't know if this makes any difference).

At the moment have a problems when i go to this movies channel, the receiver just blocks, need to restart it at the back.
Like i say always something.