PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Virgin Media - HD Channels

macieqz
18-09-16, 11:17
Hi,

I am sorry if this has been explained before but i searched forum through and couldn't find this information.

I've got VU+ Solo2 Twin Tuner DVB-S2 with USB Turbo Tuner DVB-C. I have managed to configure ABM to get all the channels through cable. However when i zap to any of HD channels I've got no sound and video however f.e subtitles are working. Everything is working fine on my original Virgin Samsung TiVo.

Thank you in advance for any info.

Thanks.

DaMacFunkin
18-09-16, 11:27
How are you accessing your original VM smart card?

john doe
18-09-16, 11:33
if you installed the channels correctly and you can see them fine. try restarting the box, as first point to start. 2nd - login to webif and check volume from their make sure its set at 100. 3rd - check AV Setting.

what tuner are you using?

if none of these work get back come back!

macieqz
18-09-16, 11:42
How are you accessing your original VM smart card?

Thanks for your reply. My Virgin Samsung TiVo doesn't require card to view channels. However I do have it.

macieqz
18-09-16, 11:43
Hi. I have restarted the box. Checked webif - volume is 100. I assume my AV settings are ok as I don't have any issues viewing HD channels through DBV-S. I use Vu+ Turbo Tuner.

Sicilian
18-09-16, 12:21
All HD cable channels are encrypted, none are FTA. Your official VM box is decrypting them in your official TV package, some are cardless. Using a VU+ Turbo tuner is not going to give you automatic access to these channels.

This about as far as this thread is going to go.

macieqz
18-09-16, 12:23
Thanks. Is there any way to make it work then?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Sicilian
18-09-16, 12:30
If there is, it will not be discussed on this forum :rolleyes: