PDA

View Full Version : Qbox mini hd cccam?

Data
07-01-11, 23:38
Anybody know how to get cccam working on this box? someone mentioned a gemini image. i have tried to find it but not to be found yet.

OldSkulRide
07-01-11, 23:44
Use oscam as cccam client. Works as good as cccam. Iam using it on vu duo.

bassethound
07-01-11, 23:49
i think you have cccam in the latest Radar softcam

Data
08-01-11, 09:37
is there a oscam tut floating about so i can give it a go?

Data
09-01-11, 17:34
OldSkulRide could you explain how I would go about useing oscam to the cccam server. if you could post a general txt type file were i could substitute my details for your defaults stuff I would be able to evalueate this box. thanks in advance. and there is no cccam in the latest radar softcam.

mickbrush
13-01-11, 19:09
As bsssethound says use the latest radar works fine as cccam client.

Data
16-01-11, 22:09
Hello mickbrush could you elaborate how you get radar to run as a cccam client?

bassethound
16-01-11, 22:37
Open radar.cfg which is located in var/etc and put your C line(s) under the following section in radar.cfg :

#---------- CCCAM OR GBOX CLIENT LINES --------------#

you can get your C lines from your cccam.cfg file, use notepad or any text editor to do that.
hope that it helped you.

mickbrush
16-01-11, 22:41
Good info Bassethound thats exactly how its done do you have a Qbox ?

bassethound
16-01-11, 23:20
No dont have box yet just know where to look :thumbsup:

Data
17-01-11, 22:29
Open radar.cfg which is located in var/etc and put your C line(s) under the following section in radar.cfg :

#---------- CCCAM OR GBOX CLIENT LINES --------------#

you can get your C lines from your cccam.cfg file, use notepad or any text editor to do that.
hope that it helped you.

You are a real super star. I must have asked on 12 different forums on how to get it working. Just followed what you said worked a real treat. your are a god!

Larry-G
17-01-11, 22:34
so far iv'e only seen this answered on this and one other single forum. but then again it is a very new box.

bassethound
18-01-11, 00:14
Glad that you have got sorted mate perhaps you could give us a review of the box?

pooface
18-01-11, 12:45
Glad that you have got sorted mate perhaps you could give us a review of the box?

Yup, reviews would nice... Especially how, in your opinion, picture quality etc compares to other hd boxes (if you've had any to try)...

Data
18-01-11, 20:04
Hello again the picture quality is first class better than most. vivid rich colours no glitching even on ss1hd. there are a few little tiny niggles the remote could have been set out slightly better. the all important ok button is where you would expect it to be followed but the universal up.right.down.left buttons followed by 6 other very important button. the main down side is the down button is over the top of the exit. so when traversing the menus you sometimes press exit instead of down. the menu layout is very familiar to enigma2 users like the dm800 and the vuplus mob. the biggest downfall but not a big downfall is the box is slow.take a good while to load up. and were the channel change is rapid on the vu duo. the qbox is very slow to complie. but once on the channel picture is as good as the vu. but for less than £200 with an extra £35 for a second tuner you cant really complain. the box is now with someone who is with out skill or knowledge of enigma 2 boxes. so this should be a good shake down. let you know what my m8 thinks of it in a few days.

ps I have a du and a clone dm8000 as well as openbox s9 and I have lent out my gen dm800 so I have a good idea what picture quality is like on these boxes.

mickbrush
18-01-11, 21:01
I agree on all the above points remote control is rubish bloody exit button lol. Picture quality is very good in my opinion picture quality is better than the VU+ .

Data
18-01-11, 21:31
well yes but did not want to say that m8.

mickbrush
18-01-11, 21:39
Yeh i know what your saying mate I have been hideing behind the sofa since posting lol.

mickbrush
18-01-11, 21:43
Data I have improved the consisity skin for better epg if you would like it give me a shout. I have also edited the graphmulty.py file to use picons and ok button to zap and exit epg. I have also resized a full set of 28.2 picons for the lcd.

Data
10-03-11, 21:51
Hi mick just revisited this thread and found your reply. I will give it a try if you want.

Sicilian
11-03-11, 06:54
Data I have improved the consisity skin for better epg if you would like it give me a shout. I have also edited the graphmulty.py file to use picons and ok button to zap and exit epg. I have also resized a full set of 28.2 picons for the lcd.

Could you post this here please Mick, hoping to have a play myself over next few days.

suityou69
13-03-11, 15:47
I'll 2nd that as well please Mick, got mine on Thursday and been having a play since then. Would love the ok button etc tweaks please !

mickbrush
13-03-11, 17:19
Just unzip the file and replace your graphmultieepg.py file. dont forget to take a backup before overwriting it just in case.

Sicilian
13-03-11, 17:42
Just unzip the file and replace your graphmultieepg.py file. dont forget to take a backup before overwriting it just in case.

Do you have the lcd picons too please Mick?

bassethound
13-03-11, 18:08
Do you have the lcd picons too please Mick?

picons lcd for Qbox Mini HD

Thanks to op

suityou69
14-03-11, 19:24
Thanks for posting, im not sure im im being really stupid, but ive uploaded to the box and done a reste but cant see any difference? Is this on the Grid Style EPG and when you click on the ok button it "zap's" to the channel - or have i missed something? Thanks again for posting it so quickly

bassethound
14-03-11, 20:37
No these are picons that are made to display on the front lcd screen of the the Qbox Mini HD

suityou69
14-03-11, 21:44
I was referring to the zap info in Micks previous post fella, as apposed too the one above my previous post above :)