PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Oscam will not work

Hamram
11-09-16, 20:21
I upgraded from 3.2, and now I have trouble with oscam. I use the same config-files as always, but no action. I have also tried different versions of oscam, and some will not even start. With oscam running, it seems like it cannot find/read the card. Is there anything new in the latest image..? I just don't get it, I have the same files as always, and I have tried with the same oscam as before, plus severeal others, but no luck at all.

In the status log, I can read this:
ERROR opening device /dev/sci1
Cannot open device: /dev/sci1

Any ideas out there..?:confused:

Hamram
11-09-16, 21:18
I rolled back to 3.2 037 and everything runs smooth...

lincsat
11-09-16, 22:08
Works OK for me. Have you tried the other reader - /sci0

Hamram
11-09-16, 22:44
Works OK for me. Have you tried the other reader - /sci0

Yes, it was the same on both readers.

Are you using the same configuration files as in earlier image versions?

abu baniaz
11-09-16, 23:04
Someone had an issue recently. They installed the oscam for external card readers.

Trial
12-09-16, 07:40
Hi,
this error is typical if for instance the combination of CCcam and OScam is used. CCcam starts first and blocks the reader. Did you have another softcam installed? I use my config files for over a year now without any changes.

ciao

Hamram
12-09-16, 15:47
I have CCcam as well, but have never before had any problems with this combo. Maybe because I start oscam first..? Anyhow, I did a fresh install just now, and this time it runs just fine.

Trial
12-09-16, 19:04
Hi,
I also used CCcam together with Oscam but they did not work together if the config or start order is wrong. You used solution 1 and the second would be to say CCcam to stay away from the reader.

ciao