PDA

View Full Version : Terrestrial SRP picon help please

jdnkeeley
09-09-16, 12:18
Hello :) ,

This is my first post I don't use forums so don't know what I'm doing really,

I've sorted the Satellite side Picons but can't work out how to do the Terrestrial side.

can anyone who has experience with SRP picons please help?

I've attached a image with all the info I can get on the channel but cant work out how to name them correctly, service named picons don't work on my box.

thank you.

Jordan

Andy_Hazza
09-09-16, 12:33
You can use SNP picons on terrestrial as well. Easier to maintain than the Referenced ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grantdavey91
09-09-16, 14:02
I agree with Andy, much much easier to work with and maintain SNP picons, as they are named exactly the same as the channel name itself (BBC One HD - bbconehd.png opposed to 1:0:19:1b1d:802:2:11a0000:0:0:0:.png)

:)

jdnkeeley
09-09-16, 14:05
Thank you guys but I've tried using SNP picons and they don't work with my box. I wished they did. I'm using a Amiko A3 Combo which is Spark 2 / Android based , think I'm going to be getting a Enigma 2 box as they seem a lot better.

grantdavey91
09-09-16, 14:20
Thank you guys but I've tried using SNP picons and they don't work with my box. I wished they did. I'm using a Amiko A3 Combo which is Spark 2 / Android based , think I'm going to be getting a Enigma 2 box as they seem a lot better.

I've used android based before, not Amiko personally but have had the android set-up

in my opinion, when it comes to the open world of sat, enigma2 is unbeated, and VIX is the best image and using SNP picons on enigma2 will be the very least of your worries!! they are great boxes, but just make sure if you are looking to purchase one that you buy a genuine receiver from a trusted source

boxes to avoid would be the clones and the cheap chinese zgemma crap

I've a VU+ Duo2 receiver and absolutely loving it ; the solo2, solo4k, mut@nt and xtrend receivers tend to be quite popular also. :)