PDA

View Full Version : [ET8500] Is there a manual or reference point explaining the Vix menu items

sarntech
06-09-16, 10:18
I don't know where to post this so I'll start here.
Is there a manual or reference point explaining all the menu items. I've seen a Vix manual which is very helpful but it only explains some of the items.
I've no idea of the technicalities involved. Am I looking for explanations of Vix? Or Linux?
There such a lot of expertise on this forum and the people here must have learned from somewhere.
I'm new to all this and feel I'm asking some very basic questions. It would be good if there was somewhere I could find the answers myself.
As always any help much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Sicilian
06-09-16, 11:43
See www.openvix.co.uk ;)

Larry-G
06-09-16, 13:53
No there is no such resource. If you have the ViX manual that's about as far as it goes with the exception of some basic flashing guides most of which are a direct copy of ones I created two years ago.

No one has ever really put all the various pieces of enigma2 knowledge into one place or into one document with the exception of the ViX manual which it self has not been updated in almost two years.

The best thing you can do is to read the ViX manual then read the forum and ask as many questions as you can think of, that's what forums are for after all.