PDA

View Full Version : Extensions Menu on OpenATV image

thomaskierom
04-09-16, 20:32
Excuse me for being a bit of a dumbass, but how do I access the Extensions menu on my Xtrend ET8500 running OpenATV 5.3?
On my Zgemma, there is a "Portal" button that accesses it direct, but nothing on the Xtrend remote is programmed to open it.

Ta
Kieron

Andy_Hazza
04-09-16, 20:34
Excuse me for being a bit of a dumbass, but how do I access the Extensions on OpenATV 5.3?
On my Zgemma, there is a "Portal" button that accesses it direct, but nothing on the Xtrend remote is programmed to open it.

Ta
Kieron

No help will be given for Zgemma on this forum, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
04-09-16, 20:37
There will be an option via the Menu or Tabs. Been a while since I used OpenATV.

thomaskierom
04-09-16, 20:41
No help will be given for Zgemma on this forum, sorry.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, however, I'm not asking for help with the Zgemma. Maybe i should have put the question more like this...
Excuse me for being a bit of a dumbass, but how do I access the Extensions menu on my Xtrend ET8500 running on OpenATV 5.3?

Thanks
Kieron

Andy_Hazza
04-09-16, 20:46
Is it not in Menu > Plugins?

rimas
04-09-16, 21:00
It should be blue button long.

twol
04-09-16, 21:08
Why don,t you ask Openatv its there image:)

abu baniaz
04-09-16, 21:14
Guys, so long as it is not a hacked image or clone receiver, just offer advice. If you don't want to/don't know, don't respond.

thomaskierom
04-09-16, 22:03
Why don,t you ask Openatv its there image:)

For future reference, it's their, not there
thanks for your help

twol
05-09-16, 07:31
For future reference, it's their, not there
thanks for your help
You are right on both counts, should have been more helpful, having said that they do have an English section on openatv for posts such as yours.

Trial
05-09-16, 07:50
Hi,

For future reference,
for future reference not everybody here is native english speaking/writing.

Ralf

Larry-G
05-09-16, 08:31
Thanks for pointing that out to me, however, I'm not asking for help with the Zgemma. Maybe i should have put the question more like this...
Excuse me for being a bit of a dumbass, but how do I access the Extensions menu on my Xtrend ET8500 running on OpenATV 5.3?

Thanks
Kieron

Does not matter if your asking for help with the shite(zgemma) or not, you still referenced it on a forum that is very anti counterfeit. So next time leave it out all together and you won't get such a response.