PDA

View Full Version : powertimer problem with skins XTREND ET8500

courtney
04-09-16, 19:36
Hi Am running 4.1.016 image and am newbie.When I set PowerTimer to auto standby/auto deep standby so box will shut down at set period of time it will work on default skin but I have tried BLUE-HD and RED-HD skins as well as others and can never get timer to work.I do not know if ET8500 problem/skin problem or just me.Typical setup would be Timers--PowerTimers--auto deepstandby--only active in standby.NO--sleep delay 060 mins--repeat type.ONCE. Am i setting it up wrong

courtney
04-09-16, 21:58
Hi Am running 4.1.016 image and am newbie.When I set PowerTimer to auto standby/auto deep standby so box will shut down at set period of time it will work on default skin but I have tried BLUE-HD and RED-HD skins as well as others and can never get timer to work.I do not know if ET8500 problem/skin problem or just me.Typical setup would be Timers--PowerTimers--auto deepstandby--only active in standby.NO--sleep delay 060 mins--repeat type.ONCE. Am i setting it up wrong
edit Have got it to work .It seems if you enter menu and/or change channels after setting timer it restarts timer.Now I have to figure out why satbox is on when I wake up in morning.There does not to be any conflicts in crossepg or abm

birdman
04-09-16, 22:50
It seems if you enter menu and/or change channels after setting timer it restarts timer.Any time you press a key the timer will be restarted. It's an inactivity timer. When you press a key that's activity.