PDA

View Full Version : where can i buy xtrend et10000?

technomind
03-09-16, 16:25
Hello, looking to buying either mutant 2400 or xtrend et10000. i dont want to buy vu duo2 which i think is overpriced.

Im unable to find neither box on forum sponsor site or main website. Please help.

thank you.

twol
03-09-16, 16:46
I would guess ET10000 is pretty sold out, although available in Europe at the current pound:euro rate not worth considering.
Unless you want transcoding or 4 tuners, I would go for the newer ET8500.

I think most providers such as Mut@nt (now), Gigablue (almost) and Xtrend (4Q 2016) are shipping new 4K models.

Andy_Hazza
03-09-16, 17:05
Hello, looking to buying either mutant 2400 or xtrend et10000. i dont want to buy vu duo2 which i think is overpriced.

Im unable to find neither box on forum sponsor site or main website. Please help.

thank you.

Vu+ Duo2 is a rock solid receiver. You'll struggle to get the ET10K or the HD2400. Mut@nt HD51 will soon be out (4K receiver), or look at something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

technomind
03-09-16, 17:12
which is a better box, et10000 or et8500... as for the screen, im not one for gimmicky front lcd screen.

As far as 4k, my tv only supports 1080p and also not worth investing into 4k. Few more years before widely accessible and enough content to make it viable.

Andy_Hazza
03-09-16, 17:15
Neither. lol. Thats just my personal opinion, but the ET8500 is a bargain at that price so a no brainer if you are looking for a new receiver.

Andy_Hazza
03-09-16, 17:18
As far as 4k, my tv only supports 1080p and also not worth investing into 4k. Few more years before widely accessible and enough content to make it viable.

4K will be more catered for Streaming services, not for satellite. Thats my opinion.

technomind
03-09-16, 17:24
Neither. lol. Thats just my personal opinion, but the ET8500 is a bargain at that price so a no brainer if you are looking for a new receiver.

so in your opinion vu duo 2 the best?

200 euros + shippingis the price i have seen et10000 on a German site.. Ideally i want receiver with hardware transcoding which i believe et10000 offers. I may try streaming cable channels and also need to connect omnikey readers.

Andy_Hazza
03-09-16, 17:40
Yeah ET10K and Vu+ Duo2 offer hardware transcoding. Out the two receivers I prefer the Vu+, but that is just my opinion.

twol
03-09-16, 19:17
But then Andy would buy Ice cubes from Vu as long as they have the Vu logo stamped through them:):)

If you decide to go ahead with the German web site, if you pm me first, I will let you know what I think of them:)

Ref 4K, these boxes will also support 1080 so as long as the technology is an improvement might be worth waiting.

technomind
03-09-16, 19:33
But then Andy would buy Ice cubes from Vu as long as they have the Vu logo stamped through them:):)

If you decide to go ahead with the German web site, if you pm me first, I will let you know what I think of them:)

Ref 4K, these boxes will also support 1080 so as long as the technology is an improvement might be worth waiting.
tend to buy clones which have treated me well over the years:eek::eek::eek:

Feel like treating myself to a new box. I wont be buying Vu. Very good support but far too overpriced considering what competitors are offering. 3-4 tuners im looking at £400+ outlay.

How is Mutant HD51 comparable in terms of specification. Now i know support wont be nearly as good as Vu but overtime im sure they will improve.

twol
03-09-16, 20:56
How is Mutant HD51 comparable in terms of specification. Now i know support wont be nearly as good as Vu but overtime im sure they will improve.
Based on their track records, I think that you would be surprised:) Never heard many isues with Mut@nt, whereas Vu+ and their driver issues, you could write a book about:)
HD51 looks like a good basic model, with apparently the HD52 being the more up market model available later.

If I remember correctl no hardware transcoding on HD51

Andy_Hazza
03-09-16, 20:59
Based on their track records, I think that you would be surprised:) Never heard many isues with Mut@nt, whereas Vu+ and their driver issues, you could write a book about:)
HD51 looks like a good basic model, with apparently the HD52 being the more up market model available later.

But I heard you would buy ice cubes with Xtrend stamped on them. [emoji4]

Andy4Shurr
06-09-16, 14:44
I wanted a box for transcoding so I managed to get an Xtrend et10000 a couple of weeks ago for 199 euros (about £170), I think it only took 3 days to arrive too. I won't post the site because i think it's against forum rules but it's from the german domain (.de) of a marketplace I have a prime account with ;)

tappari
06-09-16, 15:25
Yeah ET10K and Vu+ Duo2 offer hardware transcoding. Out the two receivers I prefer the Vu+, but that is just my opinion.

At the moment the price for ET10000 in Finland is 209 Euros for basic unit, and the price for Duo2 324 Euros. I have both of those, but I would recommend Duo2.

Larry-G
06-09-16, 15:34

Andy would buy a big black dildo from Vu if it was so branded lol. Don't get me wrong I have multiple Vu plus boxes and they do what they do excellently but there way over priced compared to the competition and their devs are arrogant sods too.

Andy_Hazza
06-09-16, 16:13
Andy would buy a big black dildo from Vu if it was so branded lol. Don't get me wrong I have multiple Vu plus boxes and they do what they do excellently but there way over priced compared to the competition and their devs are arrogant sods too.

Sssshhhhhh don't let the secret out Larry.......

Larry-G
06-09-16, 16:21
Sssshhhhhh don't let the secret out Larry.......

haha nowt wrong with being a fanboy mate. Plenty of them on here any way.