PDA

View Full Version : addons for BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.4.2

hawaythelad
07-01-11, 11:28
hi how can i install the addon for BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.4.2, i have flasehe the box ok,
created the password with telent, i have used dcc to ftp to \temp. but i have looked for the download panel, but cant find it.

I have looked in the plugins and software managment, but i can't find the bh addons so i can load a cccam. hope someone can put me out of my misery, please.

bassethound
07-01-11, 11:35
See the post here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?5282-Nabilo-Black-Hole-Online-Server-%28VU-Duo-amp-Solo%29

jjp2701
07-01-11, 11:35
do exactly what this says m8 and then you will see the cams m8

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?5282-Nabilo-Black-Hole-Online-Server-(VU-Duo-amp-Solo)&p=40861#post40861

Sicilian
07-01-11, 11:36
Look here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?5282-Nabilo-Black-Hole-Online-Server-%28VU-Duo-amp-Solo%29

silverfox0786
07-01-11, 11:38
wow simultanious posting of the same thing now thats scaring jinx lol

btw i dont use blackhole but i did try it as a test on my solo and i can agree there is no yellow button addons pannel

cccam can be loaded manually if you really need to google for that its out there

jjp2701
07-01-11, 11:44
hi how can i install the addon for BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.4.2, i have flasehe the box ok,
created the password with telent, i have used dcc to ftp to \temp. but i have looked for the download panel, but cant find it.

I have looked in the plugins and software managment, but i can't find the bh addons so i can load a cccam. hope someone can put me out of my misery, please.

press the green button, then the yellow button then manual instal ipk file press ok then it will install the cccam file that you have moved to tmp folder

and by the way this is by far the best image out for the vu+duo, its rock solid i always go back to the blackhole image after trying the rest

hawaythelad
07-01-11, 11:57
so the grren pannel is on the remote, dooh, i knew it was simple, cheers for the help:thumbsup:

hawaythelad
07-01-11, 14:05
hi i have got the down load manager ok, but i try to download the addons it is saying nothing to install.
i am using dcc to ftp the files, i have loaded the files i think as it saying 100% complete for upload. i have restarted the box but still get the same message.

with the eagle i never used the ftp before, is there a giuide on how to ftp with dcc.

g0ejl
07-01-11, 14:13
your not restarting the box before trying to install the package? if you are the file will be deleted.

hawaythelad
07-01-11, 14:25
i was but it worked after i restarted engima

jrbmw
07-01-11, 19:48
Also it has to be a bh or de cam or the addon manager doesent see it

Regards jrbmw

pege63
08-01-11, 17:50
When you install a addon you expecting to get a addons just for your Vu+ Duo that works for your image like NBH.
Is there a way to just keep addons for NBH just for Vu+Duo?

"Enjoy your addons server
NB: Don`t install the old skins from the addons server these will not work with your last new updated black hole image"

How can ppl enjoy when there is mixed things for BD800 and so on, when you know wath to download thats OK.
But for beginners that tries every button they can get there hands on, is not so fun to get green screens.
Just a thought

jusaju
08-01-11, 19:06
Hi
I think that best way for most of users is when they choose BlackHole image is using their server.
For skins etc.

If any cam needed you can do it manually.

Then you avoid that situation.

pege63
08-01-11, 19:40
I was more thinking of them who are newbies and are using the "NabiloAddons_bh.tgz..tgz" addon this server has mixed stuff.
Is there a better way for vu+ duo NBH users a server just for them?
I only asking becaouse am tired to go home to friends every or second day to fix there Vu+ Duo, must be a way for them.
I say dont tuch anything just use this button forward and back for programs or use Open PLI is more easyer for them.

When u say BH server you mean the server thats in the "NabiloAddons_bh.tgz..tgz" addon?

tomthebomb1968
08-01-11, 19:55
No he means the server from ****************.net. This is the team that is now solely doing Blackhole images. All others are outdated. I would agree to use their addons server rather than the DE or Nabilo alternatives unless you know exactly what your doing as everything on this server is only for VU. Yes there are no cams on it but just ftp your cam bh.tgz file to tmp. Green then yellow and install.

jusaju
08-01-11, 19:56
I was more thinking of them who are newbies and are using the "NabiloAddons_bh.tgz..tgz" addon this server has mixed stuff.
Is there a better way for vu+ duo NBH users a server just for them?
I only asking becaouse am tired to go home to friends every or second day to fix there Vu+ Duo, must be a way for them.
I say dont tuch anything just use this button forward and back for programs or use Open PLI is more easyer for them.

When u say BH server you mean the server thats in the "NabiloAddons_bh.tgz..tgz" addon?

Hi
What I ment was that most of people should use server what is coming after installing original BH image.For skins etc.

Then if wanting cams, automatic keyupdaters ..those things can do manually.

If they are using other servers for cams they have possibilites to upload a lot of stuff which is not suitable for new BH image (just for testing and green screen :) :) as we all will do :)

History is of course old Dream-elite -BH things

bassethound
08-01-11, 19:58
You never have these issues on the VIX image

jusaju
08-01-11, 20:25
Yes

But we have to remember that dream-elite team was making imagies for years.
Lot of dreambox owners liked them,also nabilo imagies.

Then group divided and now we are having DE for dreamboxes and BlackHole for VU+.

And between that happens things which are still confusing ..at least newbies mind.
Some servers trying to help in that situation.Which has lead to this situation

Now (after a time) It should be pretty clear to All what Dream-elite and Blakhole are making today.
Congratulations to them.And also to VIX team here for they good work.

tomthebomb1968
08-01-11, 20:31
Why was my post edited? It did not contain any live links??????????

pege63
08-01-11, 20:34
No he means the server from ****************.net. This is the team that is now solely doing Blackhole images. All others are outdated. I would agree to use their addons server rather than the DE or Nabilo alternatives unless you know exactly what your doing as everything on this server is only for VU. Yes there are no cams on it but just ftp your cam bh.tgz file to tmp. Green then yellow and install.

So wath server webb address shall they put in for the server to get the RIGHT Vu+ Duo things?

tomthebomb1968
08-01-11, 20:37
The server that is built into the image, it has everything but cams..
So wath server webb address shall they put in for the server to get the RIGHT Vu+ Duo things?

jusaju
08-01-11, 20:41

Hi
I think they have already if installing original BH :)

Just try to read the post.If they wants cams from server then is another option they have to choose.
If they are not willing to install them manually.

bassethound
08-01-11, 20:45
Most images dont have cams/keys pre-installed but do give you access via there servers to download which any one which is suited to your needs

tomthebomb1968
08-01-11, 20:50
Most images dont have cams/keys pre-installed but do give you access via there servers to download which any one which is suited to your needs

Yeah that is correct but whats happened here is that the new BH images do not have cams on their server. Others have made files to change the addon server to a third party server that contains cams but other stuff on the server is not exclusive for VU and people have been installing non compatible plug-ins and getting green screens.

bassethound
08-01-11, 20:59
Here is a copy of the terms of use from there site

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PULBISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR IILEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REWOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

ESM
08-01-11, 21:04
Real laughable :)

Donnie
Shame Gigant compilers can't read, I almost used the words image makers:lol3:

tomthebomb1968
I can only think that the reason for this is that in future boxes coming from the factory are gonna have Blackhole on them.

Donnie
08-01-11, 21:08
I can only think that the reason for this is that in future boxes coming from the factory are gonna have Blackhole on them.

That will not happen, I think you will find that it helps VU to have a close working relationship with a team for feedback and BH team are the founders of the DTT support.

That said VIX team are the only other true developers as far as I can see, they are original and a breath of fresh air.

tomthebomb1968
08-01-11, 21:14
Thanks for the clarification, it must be a very very close relationship ;)

bassethound
08-01-11, 21:17
I think the reason allot of people like/use the VIX image is that most of the thing that are in our image have been added on request of VU+ owners

jusaju
08-01-11, 21:57
Hi
And thatīs good for users.To listen people and act according that.Thanks for Vix team about that.
And for great forum.

And at first I am not fighting about what is the best image for Vu+.
(heh, I can say itīs best receiver I have atm.With help of many teams)

When VU+ are leaving factory they will have original image.

But we have to remember what happend earlier to Dmm with they small mistakes and they were asked to court.

I think thatīs why some image teams are pretty careful with cams..etc in their servers.

And I respect also them.

jrbmw
09-01-11, 10:49
Its good that the bh image has an addon manager so users can install plugins manually,especially beginners like myself who had plenty of green screens ...on other images as well.I know you can telnet to the box but this involves some knowledge of linux commands.Its really a learning process when you buy one of these boxes,and patience and perseverance is needed for newbies.The end result is good once you get the hang of it

Regards jrbmw