PDA

View Full Version : Is My VU Duo dying???

autoart
01-09-16, 10:55
Hi everybody been a member for a long time just never had to post much as I have never had any issues with my Vu Duo and anything I ever needed to know was always easily found on this forum. I absolutely love my Vu Duo but recently it has been acting up and became unresponsive pretty much everyday it was running an old version of Vix so I decided to flash it to the latest Vix image all went well got it back working smoothly the way I wanted or so I thought but it is now doing some very strange things and I just want know is it time it was put down or is there still life in the old dog yet.

Firstly the main issue its having is the EPG list will only populate some channels not all of them and when I initiate a download it appears to fix the issue until later on in the day when I come to browse the EPG the list is all but empty again I have set the EPG to be saved to the internal HDD and for it to be automatically downloaded every morning at 1am. Any Ideas?

Secondly I changed the port on which openwebif communicates on to a custom port as I currently stream from this box to a kodi setup in my bedroom at night but that port has been reset to its default port somehow and also I changed the root password using putty but this has also reset to default its as though it hasn't saved my changes. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
01-09-16, 11:35
Do you have a swap file enabled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autoart
01-09-16, 11:39
I did have but have since removed the USB stick I was using for that I will re-install it and enable it tonight and see if that solves the issue