PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] Service Unavailable check tuner config

Tanner
31-08-16, 23:11
Hi Guys the other day i lost alot of my channels some Free Sat and Sky including ITV, I have run several Auto Scans where normally I get 915 channels its only now getting 534 and the ones that are missing come up with Service unavailable check tuner config. I checked this and its as per norm with Tuner A: BCM7335(internal) (dvb-s2), Single, sats:28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G. I have also checked that the providers are correct and they are stated as Freesat UK and SkyUK.

I have tried doing an ABM scan which makes no difference I have also removed this along with the Cross Epg and then reloaded them which again has not made any difference. When using them I get a message stating Timeout for tuner lock.

I have checked all wires are correct from Satellite and receiver box and all are good. I also have two other systems in different rooms and both are working fine. (skybox F5's)

I hope this makes sense to you guys and that you can help me?

I await your advices

Kind Regards

Scott

Sicilian
01-09-16, 04:28
Post results of a manual scan. Menu > setup > service searching > manual scan > set type scan as single satellite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanner
01-09-16, 08:49
Hi Sicilian Thanks for the reply I have done a manual Scan changing to single sat as stated but still only getting 534 channels.

Sicilian
01-09-16, 09:53
Hi Sicilian Thanks for the reply I have done a manual Scan changing to single sat as stated but still only getting 534 channels.

Can you test on another dish / lnb? You may have a alignment or LNB issue.

Tanner
01-09-16, 10:04
If prob with dish/lnb surely the other boxes would be affected as using same?

nano18
01-09-16, 17:03
If prob with dish/lnb surely the other boxes would be affected as using same?

I've just replaced an LNB because of a similar problem. Three boxes had worked fine for years, then the Technomate couldn't receive a group of channels when a Sky receiver was plugged in. When on its own or on another dish it was fine.

You could try moving it to another room, unplugging the F5's and see if it makes a difference.

I think the Technomate couldn't receive channels in a single polarity (e.g. all H or all V) - all working with a new LNB and existing cables.

Tanner
02-09-16, 10:14
Hi iv now tried it in a different room and turning off the other boxes but still no change. I will now try to get hold of a long ethernet cable and try at a friends house. Will let you know cheers.

judge
02-09-16, 10:17
Hi iv now tried it in a different room and turning off the other boxes but still no change. I will now try to get hold of a long ethernet cable and try at a friends house. Will let you know cheers.
What has an Ethernet cable got to do with your issue?

Tanner
02-09-16, 10:35
Nothing but I need to connect box to internet to pickup channels and work .

Andy_Hazza
02-09-16, 10:37
Nothing but I need to connect box to internet to pickup channels and work .

So you are referring to illegal card sharing then..... Tut Tut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk