PDA

View Full Version : Issue with picons

dfox
30-08-16, 19:07
Hi, I have transferred the main picon folder to the root of the box and restarted but they are not showing. I have done it exactly the same as i do with my other boxes but still no joy.

New box is a Miraclebox Premium Twin+

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
30-08-16, 19:49
The folder name is case sensitive. You have it as 'picon' and not 'Picon' or 'picons' or 'Picons'. It has to be 'picon', all lowercase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfox
30-08-16, 20:32
The folder name is case sensitive. You have it as 'picon' and not 'Picon' or 'picons' or 'Picons'. It has to be 'picon', all lowercase.

Hmmm strange I have it as picon all lower case.

abu baniaz
30-08-16, 20:35
I have moved your posts to their own thread.

Can you check/upload your debug log. It will show the picon path being used.

Can you also post a screenshot of the folder layout of the picons on the receiver.

simono5
30-08-16, 21:47
I've had this problem. It was driving me mad. The only way I fixed it was deleting all picons then downloading them from the plugin feeds.

Even after that if I manually copied picons from a different provider manually they wouldn't show so had to revert back to the feed. Having got a root cause i'm afraid.

abu baniaz
30-08-16, 22:09
I've had this problem. It was driving me mad. The only way I fixed it was deleting all picons then downloading them from the plugin feeds.

Even after that if I manually copied picons from a different provider manually they wouldn't show so had to revert back to the feed. Having got a root cause i'm afraid.

Do the same as in post 4. Maybe a solution will be found for you.

birdman
30-08-16, 23:45
Even after that if I manually copied picons from a different provider manually they wouldn't show...How were you doing this copying?

dfox
31-08-16, 07:27
All sorted now, DCC was showing a picon folder with all picons in but not showing on box. Looked at the box on a FTP client on my phone and the folder wasn't there.

Used another FTP program and all working now. DCC was at fault.

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
31-08-16, 07:30
Glad you sorted it. [emoji1360]