PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Crash on ViX

Dazzzer
27-08-16, 12:36
Hey guys,

Having a couple of issue with the OpenVix image crashing on my Solo 2.

The first crash was during the setup, when i got the the section where i had to choose the network type i.e WLAN, it crashed and restarted. Iv flashed the same image on a friends VU+ Solo 2 and the same thing happened.

The second crash is when i have Exodus installed from the plugins, Exodus will open and give the options for Popular TV, Top Movies and so on, when i open TV Shows and then try to open one of the series it crashes. This is also happening with my friends box. Im not sure if this is a common issue or if i have done something wrong when setting everything up.

abu baniaz
27-08-16, 12:54
The WLAN issue has been fixed. Unfortunately the fix will be in next build. The patched file is in post 2 of the release thread. You will have to use a wired network connection to transfer it though.

Dazzzer
27-08-16, 13:12
Ah that's grand i have it set up now and its all working so ill just keep going until the new build is released.

Is there any known issues with the Exodus crash ? When i first set up the box Exodus worked perfect but then when i tried to access content the next day it was crashing when tried to open say TV Show for example. Not a major issues as i don't really use it but wondering if its something i have done or its a known bug.

Thanks for the quick reply :thumbsup: