PDA

View Full Version : iptvplayer ipk file

1554leslie
22-08-16, 20:20
I know a few have asked so i have uploaded the iptv media player ipk file,I have asked and dont think i am breaking any rules,If so please remove,Its only like kodi

abu baniaz
22-08-16, 20:24
EDIT: 201701002
This thread is for downloads only. If you need support, post in the plugin support section.

The plugin has an update feature. You can use it to update to the latest version.

abu baniaz
02-01-17, 01:17
enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_142.00.10.00_all
whats new:
-Fix kissanime
-Additionall temporary fix for hdgo.cc/ links parser
-Fix moonwalk.cc and hdgo.cc links extractors

abu baniaz
02-01-17, 03:50
You can install latest version using this script by SamSam/pepinoogorino

opkg update && opkg install python-html python-textutils
rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer
wget -O - http://iptvplayer.vline.pl/download/update/latest.pythonX.X.tar.gz | tar xzf - -C /tmp
cp -r /tmp/iptvplayer-for-e2.git/IPTVPlayer /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
rm -r /tmp/iptvplayer-for-e2.git
sync
killall -9 enigma2

Using the install script

Method 1.
Download the zip file and extract it
Transfer the .sh file to the /tmp directory
Change file properties/attributes of script to 755

issue following commands
cd /tmp
./iptvplayer_install.sh

Method 2.
Download the zip file and extract it
Create the /usr/scripts folder by going into script runner ( Blue > Vix > Script Runner)
Transfer the .sh file to /usr/scripts/
Change file properties/attributes of script to 755
Use script runner to run script for you
Blue > Vix > Script Runner > Highlight the script > Green to run

Advance notice:
I'll make an ipk so that you don't have to fuff about with commands and file properties and update this post.

Rob van der Does
02-01-17, 05:06
Or use the simple way and install IPTV-Player from the feeds (we have version 128.01.06.00rc1 on our feeds).

Once installed open the plugin to allow for the semi-automated install of some additional files (one of them is not present, but in my short test this doesn't seem to do any harm), and after that the plugin will allow you to update on-line to the current version.
I just went through this simple procedure and the plugin seems to be working fine.