PDA

View Full Version : NOW TV Smart TV Box

grantdavey91
22-08-16, 13:27

FOR SALE

NOW TV Smart TV Box

Complete with original packaging and box, UK mains plug, manual, HDMI cable and Remote

Please note the packaging box states 6 months entertainment pass inside; this is not included as this was used when I purchased the box about 18 months ago

NOW TV has Roku hardware

NOW TV connects via Wi-Fi

There is no active Sky subscription with this, as mentioned I used the pass when I purchased the box

A new subscription can be purchased from Sky (nowtv.com) for use with this box

It also works as a smart tv player, with BBC iPlayer, All4, Catchup and On Demand Services

Plex media server can also be instaslled onto this for other VOD / addon services

Perfect working order

Asking £10 including postage inside UK

Postage outside of uk £5 (there may be a customs charge to receive from UK to your country, which can be found online, if you are outside of the UK and would like this item, please be aware you are liable for the customs charge)

Thanks

grantdavey91
25-08-16, 00:18

FOR SALE

NOW TV Smart TV Box

Complete with original packaging and box, UK mains plug, manual, HDMI cable and Remote

Please note the packaging box states 6 months entertainment pass inside; this is not included as this was used when I purchased the box about 18 months ago

NOW TV has Roku hardware

NOW TV connects via Wi-Fi

There is no active Sky subscription with this, as mentioned I used the pass when I purchased the box

A new subscription can be purchased from Sky (nowtv.com) for use with this box

It also works as a smart tv player, with BBC iPlayer, All4, Catchup and On Demand Services

Plex media server can also be instaslled onto this for other VOD / addon services

Perfect working order

Asking £10 including postage inside UK

Postage outside of uk £5 (there may be a customs charge to receive from UK to your country, which can be found online, if you are outside of the UK and would like this item, please be aware you are liable for the customs charge)

Thanks

Item now FREE , but buyer to cover cost of postage via PayPal. Will be posted via traceable service for peace of mind

imish
25-08-16, 06:33
Quick question - Is the remote infrared or bluetooth?

grantdavey91
25-08-16, 16:17
I'm not entirely sure, I believe it must be infrared because bluetooth I am assuming would have a slight delay if the box is in standby after some time but as soon as I pressed any buttons when I was using it it woke immediately. Hope this helps

Tmc007
25-08-16, 22:10
Hi can i take box please if its still available?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

grantdavey91
28-08-16, 21:58
Hi can i take box please if its still available?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi sorry for the late reply. Postage is £7.65 but will accept £5 via PayPal - the item itself is free and I don't mind paying the extra on posting it as I would like to get it to you asap and have a guaranteed and traceable service. Pm me for my PayPal info and include the address you want it sent to. Thanks