PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner Module

grantdavey91
22-08-16, 13:16

FOR SALE

VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner Module

Bought with Vu+ Duo2 receiver less than 3 months ago

I have decided to switch this internal tuner model with a twin DVB-C/T/T2 module

Perfect working order, has been installed in my receiver and has been used so it is working

Full spec here (also bought originally from here) >>>>
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/Plug-and-Play-Digital-Tuner-modules/VU-Plus-Tuners/VU-Uno-Ultimo-Duo-2-Duo2-Plug-and-Play-DVB-S-S2-Tuner-Module

RRP £29.99 (£36+ inc postage)

Asking £25 including postage inside UK

Outside UK, postage £5 (there may be a customs charge to post outside UK which buyer will be accountable for, you can check customs charges online)

I have no feedback as of yet as this is the first item I have sold

Payment to PayPal please

As soon as I have received cleared funds I will post within 48 hours via guaranteed trackable service

Thanks

grantdavey91
25-08-16, 00:17

FOR SALE

VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner Module

Bought with Vu+ Duo2 receiver less than 3 months ago

I have decided to switch this internal tuner model with a twin DVB-C/T/T2 module

Perfect working order, has been installed in my receiver and has been used so it is working

Full spec here (also bought originally from here) >>>>
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/Plug-and-Play-Digital-Tuner-modules/VU-Plus-Tuners/VU-Uno-Ultimo-Duo-2-Duo2-Plug-and-Play-DVB-S-S2-Tuner-Module

RRP £29.99 (£36+ inc postage)

Asking £25 including postage inside UK

Outside UK, postage £5 (there may be a customs charge to post outside UK which buyer will be accountable for, you can check customs charges online)

I have no feedback as of yet as this is the first item I have sold

Payment to PayPal please

As soon as I have received cleared funds I will post within 48 hours via guaranteed trackable service

Thanks

Price now reduced to £15 Inc postage for uk - barely used less than 3 months old since new and perfect working order

judge
25-08-16, 01:47
Price now reduced to £15 Inc postage for uk - barely used less than 3 months old since new and perfect working order

I'll take it. Needs posting to south Ireland or I can give you a parcel motel north Ireland address?

grantdavey91
25-08-16, 02:37
I'll take it. Needs posting to south Ireland or I can give you a parcel motel north Ireland address?

Do royal mail post to Ireland? If it's the same cost as posting to uk then it's no problem but if it costs me more than what I'm selling it for you may want to consider paying towards the postage.

I'll check later today with royal mail if that's OK

Many thanks

judge
25-08-16, 03:12
Do royal mail post to Ireland? If it's the same cost as posting to uk then it's no problem but if it costs me more than what I'm selling it for you may want to consider paying towards the postage.

I'll check later today with royal mail if that's OK

Many thanks

No idea If it costs more to post to a south address than a north address.
I'll cover it if it does.
Think it should cost you the same but might cost me €4 to get it down south...

Mr. Mister
25-08-16, 03:22
I think it might cost 3-4 quid extra.. if you mail from the UK to RoI.. It will take approx a week to get to you Dave..
If it helps.. mail it to me here in NI.. and ill run across to Emyvale and mail it to you.. Then you can have it in 2 days if seller sends 1st class delivery to me..
Just another suggestion for you..

judge
25-08-16, 03:28
I think it might cost 3-4 quid extra.. if you mail from the UK to RoI.. It will take approx a week to get to you Dave..
If it helps.. mail it to me here in NI.. and ill run across to Emyvale and mail it to you.. Then you can have it in 2 days if seller sends 1st class delivery to me..
Just another suggestion for you..
Thanks Steve, using a parcel motel address would save us both hassle tho.

Mr. Mister
25-08-16, 09:34
No probs buddy.. it was just another suggestion..
Cheers

grantdavey91
25-08-16, 16:13
Sorry for the late reply judge - Royal mail have confirmed it will cost between £2 - £6 additional so would you like me to post to the motel address?

I can post it tracked service tomorrow if it helps

judge
25-08-16, 23:38
Sorry for the late reply judge - Royal mail have confirmed it will cost between £2 - £6 additional so would you like me to post to the motel address?

I that to a south or north address?

grantdavey91
28-08-16, 21:56
I that to a south or north address?

North. Apologies once again for the delay in response

judge
29-08-16, 00:18
No worries, shouldn't be much more to post it south so?
I'll PM you both addresses, PM me your PayPal details & I'll get payment to you.

grantdavey91
29-08-16, 16:14
No worries, shouldn't be much more to post it south so?
I'll PM you both addresses, PM me your PayPal details & I'll get payment to you.

No problem, i'll send the details over.

Thanks

judge
30-08-16, 01:23
Payment sent.

grantdavey91
30-08-16, 10:43
Payment sent.

Thanks judge, just pm'd you. Will post later this afternoon and provide you the tracking information to your inbox

Regards
Grant

grantdavey91
31-08-16, 14:18
Update : Item now sold

judge
02-09-16, 13:18
Tuner arrived, installed & working perfectly. Thanks. Trader feedback left.

grantdavey91
02-09-16, 23:27
Tuner arrived, installed & working perfectly. Thanks. Trader feedback left.

Many thanks for such a simple quick sale, appreciate the feedback, i've also left feedback. thanks