PDA

View Full Version : Gigablue recording / timeshift issues

geeebeee
21-08-16, 17:15
Evening
I'm having issues recording on my gigablue box. The box is crashing when recording or exiting from time shift. Grateful for any assistance on this. Gary

Larry-G
22-08-16, 17:39
You really need to provide more info about these crashes and ideally a copy of the crash log and if possible a debug log from the same time. Otherwise people are just guessing or worse still just ignore your post as seems to be the case here.

nsw9154
22-08-16, 18:21
like Larry said you need to give us a little more information and exactly which Gigablue receiver it is as Vix supports 10 Gigablue receivers, what Image version are you using because if you are using a older version of Vix that problem might have been fixed in a newer version :)

geeebeee
22-08-16, 23:25
I've posted in the HD ultra UE bit of the forum so that should give the receiver.
There isn't a crash log as the receiver is going into a loop. The top left busy animation stays on constantly. I have read it could be the softcam MGCAM is being used. If someone can help it would be appreciated. I have reported to Stef at WOA as I purchased from them. Hard drive has been initialised and formatted twice but no use. Gary.

Larry-G
22-08-16, 23:28
You need to first turn on the debugging feature then reboot the box to start logging.

ShiftyMofo
17-10-16, 15:13
I had the same problem when I was using the Blue HD skin, changed to another skin (Franken) and everything is fine.