PDA

View Full Version : VU+ DUO2 Remote Control CEC Samsung

c0154936
18-08-16, 19:00
I was wondering if someone can help me, my VU+ DUO2 settings for HDMI-CEC is switch on and it can turn my samsung tv ON/OFF but it can't control the volume. Does anyone have any ideas?

My Samsung TV Model is : UE46F6320. My CEC can turn the TV on and off but don't know why it can't control the volume on the TV itself.

I also have a VU+ Zero box on a Toshiba TV and it can control the volume fine via CEC.

The CEC Settings is already switched for "Forward Volume Keys" on the VU+ DUO2 in the CDC menu

c0154936
18-08-16, 19:08
I have heard that I could use the following, this does not use CEC:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

you need to programmed the remote.
Samsung Remote Code : 2448

Press number 1 and 3 for three seconds until LED is on.

Keep Mute button (or Power) pressed until your TV is muted (or turned off).
If your TV is muted (or turned off), stop pressing Mute button.
Now, your RCU is in test mode and press Volume + /- to check if your TV responds.

If the volume buttons are operational, Press <OK + STOP ( )> to escape from the set-up mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose this could get around the problem with Volume & CEC. All comments welcome.

bellejt
18-08-16, 19:57
why do you need volume control ? Controling the volume off your VU duo 2 should be enough.My TV is set to control loudness 85 and the rest I control with volume off the duo2.