PDA

View Full Version : whats it worth vu+ solo 2 white with 500gb hard drive fitted

biffa
15-08-16, 15:53
hello all
I have a genuine White vu solo 2 with 500gb hard drive fitted, but it came with a black remote control, whats it worth please

biffa

Andy_Hazza
15-08-16, 15:56
The White Vu+ Solo2 did ship with the black remote. Wasn't an error or anything, just what Vu decided to do. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
16-08-16, 09:21
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?52407-Vu-solo-2

That's what the last black Solo2 went for inc 320GB drive, they're down to £209 from WoS new now without a HD so I'd suggest £140-160 depending if someone really wants a white one :D

£229.00 at WoS. Brexit price increase!! [emoji13]

Larry-G
16-08-16, 09:33
It always strikes me as funny when I work with international suppliers how Brexit is blamed for price increases, yet within 1-2 days the exchange rate had returned to its level of only a few months ago when prices were 'normal. Is WoS still active on the forum, just I sent them a PM about something and got no reply and the banner prices on the RT8500 and Solo2 are wrong.

of course he's still active , his subs help pay the bills to keep the forum online. As for the so called brexit being blamed for every thing under the sun, that's always the case with the uneducated, greedy or just plain stupid.

Andy_Hazza
16-08-16, 09:34
They are short staffed due to holidays, so may take longer to response.
Yeah Brexit was blamed for a lot of things. [emoji20]

kokojnr
16-08-16, 14:59
hello all
I have a genuine White vu solo 2 with 500gb hard drive fitted, but it came with a black remote control, whats it worth please

biffa
Do you want to sell your box? I'm looking for a decent box to purchase.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk