PDA

View Full Version : OpenViX 4.2 Image Released

Andy_Hazza
14-08-16, 11:12
OpenViX 4.2.001 has been released to the general public today. Images can be found here >> http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/
THIS NEW VIX IMAGE REQUIRES A FLASH WITH NO RESTORES. Enjoy Peeps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
14-08-16, 11:12
Known Bugs:

There is an issue with the wifi setup on 4.2 001. The fix is in build 002 and later

EDIT: Attachment removed as 4.2 002 has been released

Ashley69
14-08-16, 11:25
Andy.
Can't remember from last time. (Old age)
No restores? Does that mean settings or plugins? Or both?

twol
14-08-16, 11:27
Both, it will not allow you to restore settings.

Andy_Hazza
14-08-16, 11:29
Andy.
Can't remember from last time. (Old age)
No restores? Does that mean settings or plugins? Or both?

Yeah this new image requires you to setup as new as no restores of settings and plugins is possible.

abu baniaz
14-08-16, 11:31
You cannot restore anything at all from previous images via the GUI.

Using FTP, backup timers/auto timers/cam configs.

After you install image (using image manager or USB), Issue "init 4" command. Transfer those back and restart.
Manually re-install/setup everything else.

Ashley69
14-08-16, 11:45
Thanks for that. I just needed it confirming. Better to be safe than sorry.

abu baniaz
14-08-16, 11:52
Below are links to the change logs for the latest OpenVix:-

Enigma2 changelog:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/4.2/e2-git.log

OE-A core 3.4 changelog:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/4.2/oe-git.log

bellejt
14-08-16, 11:58
feeds open a txt file

imish
14-08-16, 13:38
THIS NEW VIX IMAGE REQUIRES A FLASH WITH NO RESTORES. Enjoy Peeps!

inconvenient - not sure why a seamless upgrade isn't always a priority in the development process.

twol
14-08-16, 13:47
inconvenient - not sure why a seamless upgrade isn't always a priority in the development process.

Because some basic things were changed that prevented a seamless upgrade :)
It's desirable but not always possible, and was discussed this morning prior to Andy' post.

Andy_Hazza
14-08-16, 13:48
Why is it inconvenient? Learn to fresh flash and setup as new then. Takes me max 15 mins to set each box up and have it how I want it. Not much to ask is it?.........

imish
14-08-16, 13:55
Why is it inconvenient? Learn to fresh flash and setup as new then. Takes me max 15 mins to set each box up and have it how I want it. Not much to ask is it?.........

With all due respect - for someone like you it may take 15 mins per box - for average users like myself it takes considerably longer (assuming everything goes to plan) - one of my many boxes is a miracle micro - and an fresh upgrade NEVER goes to plan (for reasons unknown - despite posting the problem multiple times here).

In 2016 - seamless upgrades are not desirable - it is expected - lets the side down for what otherwise is excellent work.

bellejt
14-08-16, 14:00
updated and FTP'ed all back and working fine.Gone back to 4.1.09 because no channel numbers in epg.Just a lack off speed when configuring tuners but that you only need to do once.

Andy_Hazza
14-08-16, 14:00
Most of the time it is seamless updates for ViX users, but from time to time a flash without restores is required and this is not through any fault of ViX Development Team. It happens with other images as well, just life unfortunately. [emoji4]

birdman
14-08-16, 14:19
Why is it inconvenient? Learn to fresh flash and setup as new then.It's not just the set-up. There is also the issue of preserving timers, autotimers and power timers.
Trivial for me, but not necessarily simple for others.

ccs
14-08-16, 14:25
Can someone post a "clean" copy of the 4.2 settings file?

I use it to compare with my current settings file, and it'll save me having to re-flash just to get hold of a copy.

Thanks.

abu baniaz
14-08-16, 14:30
A clean copy is an empty file.

bellejt
14-08-16, 14:32
for settings ,LCD4 , channel lists and timers I just do an FTP to my PC and back after flash.Working fine.

Rob van der Does
14-08-16, 16:36
Yes of course this is inconvenient.
And well, I did learn that and do it quite often. Even almost blindfolded. But a full setup takes me far over half an hour; and this is even FTPing a number of items over to the 'new' box. When I would need to re-setup all (auto)timers it would take me far over an hour. And even than I do forget some items; the actual time will very much depend on the setup and users experience in this area.

So yes: inconvenient it is, very inconvenient. But there was a good reason for it.

cactikid
14-08-16, 16:58
dam you lol only reflashed 2 yesterday and i never remember if settings restore was yes or no :confused:always start from scratch again:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sicilian
14-08-16, 16:59

Andy, you need to remember, we flash and test stuff all the time and we sometimes take for granted setting up E2 receivers.

All members please note we did not block restore to be just to be awkward, restore was blocked due to restoring some settings / packages from 4.1 to 4.2 broke certain settings and caused issues.

There's no urgent requirement to upgrade to 4.2, but please keep in kind 4.1 will no longer be updated.

ocean04
14-08-16, 17:44
Vu Zero, network setup, python crashes, you'll see why:

< 263.528> [Wizard] showing config
< 263.528> [Wizard] <class 'Screens.NetworkSetup.AdapterSetup'>
< 263.531> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 263.531> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 68, in action
< 263.531> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
< 263.532> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 376, in ok
< 263.532> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 349, in finished
< 263.532> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 544, in afterAsyncCode
< 263.533> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 532, in updateValues
< 263.533> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 594, in afterAsyncCode
< 263.533> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 254, in instantiateDialog
< 263.534> return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 263.534> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 277, in doInstantiateDialog
< 263.535> dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 263.535> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/NetworkSetup.py", line 457, in __init__
< 263.536> AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'endswith'
< 263.536> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x719e50a8>>,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)

1554leslie
14-08-16, 18:12
Anyone happy with their current setup, just leave it as it is,There is no need for anyone to update as soon as a newer build comes out unless they are experiencing issues or bugs with older firmware

nicco
14-08-16, 18:45
I am currently in the process of updating and the remote seems to not be working, thus I am stuck on the video input selection screen. Tried re-inserting the batteries, turning off the box etc.

Can anyone help? Its a vu duo 2 BTW

john doe
14-08-16, 18:48
there's absolutely nothing wrong with flashing the latest image and setting up from new. the 4.1 will no longer be updated, therefore its best to update as soon as poss. if you then have issues its simple to go back to older image. normally if there's an issue theres always a update later on, which fixes any issue. although the new 4,2 001 is running fine and working 100%.

thanks Vix team,:thumbsup:

Ashley69
14-08-16, 18:54
I am currently in the process of updating and the remote seems to not be working, thus I am stuck on the video input selection screen. Tried re-inserting the batteries, turning off the box etc.

If you have a pc then log on to the box using explorer/firefox or whatever you use. You can then use the remote on screen. Type in ip address of the box:http port. Someone will have to let you know what the default port is. (i have changed mine and can't remember what the default was)

sataday
14-08-16, 18:55
Before doing an update with no restores. Is it worth doing a "factory reset" would this clear anything that may have accidentally ftp'd to the wrong place.

Stanman
14-08-16, 18:59
There is no update. It's a Virgin flash and that will wipe everything

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nicco
14-08-16, 19:12

If you have a pc then log on to the box using explorer/firefox or whatever you use. You can then use the remote on screen. Type in ip address of the box:http port. Someone will have to let you know what the default port is. (i have changed mine and can't remember what the default was)

Thank you. I used the Ipad app to navigate the setup. Never thought of that

Funny how the remote wouldn't work though. Controlled the tv fine but not the box, never had that before

Thanks again

Rob van der Does
14-08-16, 19:13
Anyone happy with their current setup, just leave it as it is,There is no need for anyone to update as soon as a newer build comes out unless they are experiencing issues or bugs with older firmware
Indeed; so I presume you're still on ViX 1.0 then?

Can anyone help? Its a vu duo 2
You probably had your RC setup to another than the default value (which is code 2). So you can either set the remote to '2', or temporarily use the WEB-IF RC.

skronk
14-08-16, 19:14
There is no update. It's a Virgin flash and that will wipe everything

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

:eek::eek::eek:I subscribe to the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it club" Current version working a treat. I know the time will come when I HAVE to do it, but until then................?

twol
14-08-16, 19:19
:eek::eek::eek:I subscribe to the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it club" Current version working a treat. I know the time will come when I HAVE to do it, but until then................?
... and that is fine, it's your decision.:)

Rob van der Does
14-08-16, 19:20
Nothing was broken when we lived in holes during the stone age. But still people wanted some progress, and here we are :D

birdman
14-08-16, 19:24
When I would need to re-setup all (auto)timers it would take me far over an hour.Unless the file format changes (it hasn't) just copy *timer* out of /etc/enigma2/ before updating and put it all back afterwards (with enigma2 stopped).
Although all such things can depend on how happy you are on a Linux command line (since it was my job for >22 years I have no problem, but well know that others do).

1554leslie
14-08-16, 20:04
Anyone that is updating,There is a new version on tsmedia 11.2 out in the last few days

lincsat
14-08-16, 22:45
In fairness, I've just done the update in about 20 mins, although I did backup my full /etc/enigma2/ folder and restored the lot except for the settings file to speed things up.

abu baniaz
14-08-16, 23:02
Vu Zero, network setup, python crashes, you'll see why:

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed for next build. The affected file has been uploaded.

imish
15-08-16, 00:32
I've been at it since 10:30pm - been 2 hours and still working on the main box - another 2 to go.

Scanning for channels alone has taken 1 hour.

Then there is setup for ABM, plugins, EPG, Timers, Picons, Recording Folder, Skin (customising menus, etc)......and I am sure I will forget how to setup something as I don't do this often enough.

This is a major inconvenience for average users which I would hope is appropriately appreciated..... :rolleyes:

abu baniaz
15-08-16, 00:41
Channels: Why don't you back them up using E-Channelizer/Dreamset/Dreambox edit before you flash? After you flash, you transfer back.
Timers: The timers files will have the recording locations anyway. How to do this has been stated already.
Picons: I use a storage device for my picons.

Yes there is inconveninece, don't add to it.

Milamber44
15-08-16, 09:45
At 72, I can barely remember yesterday's events, much less the last time i was required to perform a "Full Flash" and no restore. I suppose that I will eventually be forced to upgrade this way, but, for now, I will keep what I have as it is working fine. I appreciate that it is sometimes absolutely necessary to do it this way and, if I am lucky, someone will supply a backup for a Vu+ Solo 2 negating the need. Regards.

M.

imish
15-08-16, 10:07
Channels: Why don't you back them up using E-Channelizer/Dreamset/Dreambox edit before you flash? After you flash, you transfer back.
Timers: The timers files will have the recording locations anyway. How to do this has been stated already.
Picons: I use a storage device for my picons.

Yes there is inconveninece, don't add to it.

Good suggestions - ones i will take onboard for the other boxes. However a full reflash is not trivial and i am not privy to which developers are responsible for a seamless upgrade - whoever they are should really think about normal users like us.

bellejt
15-08-16, 10:08
there is a website where full backups (openvix) for several vu boxes can be found.Do not now if I may place the link here.

sarntech
15-08-16, 10:13
Is there a link anywhere on how to install the new version?
I'm new to this, (with an Xtrend 8500 - don't know if that's relevant) and would appreciate it if there is a simple guide.
My unit came pre-flashed so I've never done it myself. :confused:
Thanks

abu baniaz
15-08-16, 10:21
there is a website where full backups (openvix) for several vu boxes can be found.Do not now if I may place the link here.
This is probably why you are having all the issues you have with the custom epg modification crashing.

bellejt
15-08-16, 10:24
I never used an image from there.I always do the flashing from scratch or update online
.By the way the problem is solved after update custom epg.Is even working fine in new version with help from developper and others by changing manally some files.
Ps : I only mentioned that so others who are not that good with flashing and settings could try openvix much easyer.

abu baniaz
15-08-16, 10:31
I'm new to this, (with an Xtrend 8500 - don't know if that's relevant) and would appreciate it if there is a simple guide.
Thanks

Flashing guides by USB are here:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/guides-and-tutorials/receiver-usb-flashing-guides/

You can also flash using Image Manager. (Not for Solo 4k or MB Premium Micro)
See this thread.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47588-Flashing-Settings-backup-and-Restores

Posts 3 and 4 deal with downloading image and flashing. Just to emphasise, on this occasion you cannot restore settings or plugins from an image lower than 4.2.

Andy_Hazza
15-08-16, 10:41
Good suggestions - ones i will take onboard for the other boxes. However a full reflash is not trivial and i am not privy to which developers are responsible for a seamless upgrade - whoever they are should really think about normal users like us.

It has been mentioned countless times, from time to time a flash with no restores does happen and is required. 100% seamless upgrades will never happen unfortunately.

sarntech
15-08-16, 10:43
Flashing guides by USB are here:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/guides-and-tutorials/receiver-usb-flashing-guides/

You can also flash using Image Manager. (Not for Solo 4k or MB Premium Micro)
See this thread.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47588-Flashing-Settings-backup-and-Restores

Posts 3 and 4 deal with downloading image and flashing. Just to emphasise, on this occasion you cannot restore settings or plugins from an image lower than 4.2.
I can see release 4.2.001 zip after downloading in Image Manager.
Do I simply press green to download?

abu baniaz
15-08-16, 10:50
I can see release 4.2.001 zip after downloading in Image Manager.
Do I simply press green to download?

After you have downloaded it, press OK or Blue. You will be flashing the highlighted image.

Please make sure you backup any cam config files to read your card before flashing the image.

sarntech
15-08-16, 10:56
After you have downloaded it, press OK or Blue. You will be flashing the highlighted image.

Please make sure you backup any cam config files to read your card before flashing the image.
Is that all I need to do? If so, why would anyone need a USB?
Also, how do I backup my cam config files?
As you can see, I'm a complete novice with this and don't want to mess up the current setup which works well.
What are the main features of the new release?

imish
15-08-16, 10:59
It has been mentioned countless times, from time to time a flash with no restores does happen and is required. 100% seamless upgrades will never happen unfortunately.

My last comment as I have made the point.

Yes - I am aware of that as have been a user since 2013 and have had to reflash multiple boxes multiple times - one of the reasons why I invested in a Linux based STB is to keep the box refreshed with the latest software. I am not privy to the ins and out of the software architecture however am surprised and dissappointed to hear that this isn't factored in (especially being Linux based).

abu baniaz
15-08-16, 11:08
There is a reason why it is called couch flashing!
Does not work on solo 4k and MB micro, so they have to use USB.

Also, how do I backup my cam config files?
You must use an FTP program on PC. Same way you transferred them to receiver, you do the opposite unless you have already saved your configs on your PC. It is always a good idea to save important files.

As you can see, I'm a complete novice with this and don't want to mess up the current setup which works well.
What are the main features of the new release?

You can make a complete image backup and restore/flash it if things go wrong. You will be back to where you are at now.
I have already pasted the changelog link above. You do not have to update the image if you are happy with what you have now.

skronk
15-08-16, 11:10
Thanks

Might I suggest that someone "in the know" might post a sticky stating various stages of re-flash to include thuings like timers, skins, etc, etc. E-channelizer etc.

I have reflashed, but never look forward to doing it. Truth be told, I only upgraded my Vu Duo from Vix 3.0 last week.:eek: as each morning I come through its switched on.....Still the same though :confused:

Its like most things in life....Dead easy when you are confident and know how. Daunting if not. I think many feel they will brick the box.

Perhaps someone good enough to do a sticky might help allay concerns ?

Regards

twol
15-08-16, 11:13
@sarntech I would look at all Abu,s suggestions, have ago at using them like image/settings backup and ftp tools such as Filezilla.
Once you are "comfortable :) with them" then go for a couch flash, by far the easiest way for non-arm receivers to flash an image. Just check out the process under ViX Image Manager

Andy_Hazza
15-08-16, 11:25
Might I suggest that someone "in the know" might post a sticky stating various stages of re-flash to include thuings like timers, skins, etc, etc. E-channelizer etc.

I have reflashed, but never look forward to doing it. Truth be told, I only upgraded my Vu Duo from Vix 3.0 last week.:eek: as each morning I come through its switched on.....Still the same though :confused:

Its like most things in life....Dead easy when you are confident and know how. Daunting if not. I think many feel they will brick the box.

Perhaps someone good enough to do a sticky might help allay concerns ?

Regards

For the Vu+ Duo setup a swap file. Blue button > ViX > Swap Manager. Blue button to create, I suggest go with the 256MB option to your HDD (if no HDD, a USB will be suffice). After a few minutes (when swap file has been created), press the yellow button and then the green button. You can now exit this.
The problem is common with the older receivers, Vu+ Duo being one of them and your issues is to do with CrossEPG. Having a swap file setup and enabled will stop your receiver being switched on in the morning. All it has done is failed at gathering and parsing epg data that's why your Vu+ Duo is turned on in the morning.

cactikid
15-08-16, 12:33
am i missing something does shronk not have a vu duo2 newer box as that wont need swapfile and cacheflush,yes the old duo did.?

bellejt
15-08-16, 12:38
newer boxes have enough internal memory and old (vu duo) not.

Andy_Hazza
15-08-16, 12:40
am i missing something does shronk not have a vu duo2 newer box as that wont need swapfile and cacheflush,yes the old duo did.?

Nope he has a Vu+ Duo. Swap file is only needed.

Rob van der Does
15-08-16, 13:48
I would never ever use a backup from unknown sources. Not from anybody for that matter: virtually impossible somebody else has the configuration you need.

'Couch flashing' (flashing via the imagemanager) can only be done if the box is fully operational. Flashing via USB can always be done.

steviesoitis
15-08-16, 16:11
will this image be available fro the mutant hd51 anytime soon?

skronk
15-08-16, 16:17

No....
Vu duo....Super box.
Venton HD2.....Tolerable. Only just though !
Xtrend 8500....Jury still out...back to no free tuner (again).
Venz kIII android box for Kodi....Not bad.

Rob van der Does
15-08-16, 16:36
will this image be available fro the mutant hd51....
Possibly: if the box is worth it :)

steviesoitis
15-08-16, 16:47
any eta, just about to buy it but dont want to if its gonna lie in cupboard for a few months before i can use it

Rob van der Does
15-08-16, 16:49
In that case I would wait. Or use another image that is already available.

steviesoitis
15-08-16, 16:51
thats the problem, i cant find much info other than it comes with openatv, any info i find is in a different language :confused:

twol
15-08-16, 17:06
No....
Vu duo....Super box.
Venton HD2.....Tolerable. Only just though !
Xtrend 8500....Jury still out...back to no free tuner (again).
Venz kIII android box for Kodi....Not bad.
Can you refer to the no free tuner issue on the ET8500:)

twol
15-08-16, 17:09
thats the problem, i cant find much info other than it comes with openatv, any info i find is in a different language :confused:

I would wait, OpenAtv are waiting (again for new drivers) so would suggest this box like the Vu+ 4k (until recently) is still not upto speed for other than enthusiasts.

bluepassat
15-08-16, 17:14
anyone updated there xtrend et8500 box to 4.2 yet?

skronk
15-08-16, 17:36
Can you refer to the no free tuner issue on the ET8500:)

Got new box with duff tuner. Replacement sent and fitted.
This box is for new house, so I have only been playing with it. Mrs. does her serious work on Vu Duo.
I discovered that I could only record 1 channel and the other would show "no free tuner" Amended all tuner settings to no avail.
Reflashed.
Seemed to be fine.
Again today...back to "no free tuner"
Changed skin.
Working again at present.
Have informed supplier at lunchtime today.
As yet no reply.:nono:

Not really a wonderfully happy chappie.

twol
15-08-16, 17:48
Got new box with duff tuner. Replacement sent and fitted.
This box is for new house, so I have only been playing with it. Mrs. does her serious work on Vu Duo.
I discovered that I could only record 1 channel and the other would show "no free tuner" Amended all tuner settings to no avail.
Reflashed.
Seemed to be fine.
Again today...back to "no free tuner"
Changed skin.
Working again at present.
Have informed supplier at lunchtime today.
As yet no reply.:nono:

Not really a wonderfully happy chappie.

Found theother thread, can you update withcurrent tuner config setup:)

ianw0327
15-08-16, 20:34
hi i have a vu duo2 using lcd4linux and its running slow and freezing when i go up and down never did it till this update any ideas how to fix ty

Ashley69
15-08-16, 20:53
hi i have a vu duo2 using lcd4linux and its running slow and freezing when i go up and down never did it till this update any ideas how to fix ty

Same here. I know its not been the fastest plugin but it was like pulling teeth trying to set it up after the new image flash.

ianw0327
15-08-16, 21:03
there must be a bug hope it gets fixed

bellejt
15-08-16, 21:18
duo2 working fine here.LCD4linux also no problems. Even customepg is working fine with patch.

Rob van der Does
16-08-16, 04:28
Same here. I know its not been the fastest plugin but it was like pulling teeth trying to set it up after the new image flash.

there must be a bug hope it gets fixed
There is no such bug; the DUO2 is my main box and shows no such behaviour.
Did you setup L4L completely fresh? It looks like a settings issue. You can use your previous settings.

ianw0327
16-08-16, 07:04
hi i did a new flash after that it was slow what is L4L thanks

Ashley69
16-08-16, 07:53
There is no such bug; the DUO2 is my main box and shows no such behaviour.
Did you setup L4L completely fresh? It looks like a settings issue. You can use your previous settings.

It only started after latest image flash. 4.2.001. Haven't restored anything. All set up from scratch.
Will try uninstalling the plugin and re-installing.

Ashley69
16-08-16, 08:30
LCD4linux still vey slow and freezing. Have uninstalled and re-installed the plugin. Still the same.

Larry-G
16-08-16, 09:30
LCD4linux always has been a resource hog, I've never really understood why people choose to put such a hungry plugin on their boxes even its such a powerful receiver as a duo2.

Rob van der Does
16-08-16, 09:40
LCD4linux still vey slow and freezing. Have uninstalled and re-installed the plugin. Still the same.
That will make no difference. I'm sure there is a setting that provokes this; I'll try to find it again. Remind me in a couple of days if I didn't come back to this.

lincsat
16-08-16, 13:54
I have a Duo2 as well, copied the settings for LCD4Linux, all running good.

ianw0327
16-08-16, 14:43
whats your setting please mine running crap

Sicilian
16-08-16, 14:53
Thread closed, thread was meant to notify of release only. Please start your own support thread if you have an issue.

Rob van der Does
18-08-16, 06:53
That will make no difference. I'm sure there is a setting that provokes this; I'll try to find it again. Remind me in a couple of days if I didn't come back to this.
Please see here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?52886-LCD4linux-vu-duo-2&p=413618&viewfull=1#post413618).

Sicilian
06-09-16, 19:47
Changelogs for OpenViX 4.2 series can be found in the links below:-

Enigma 2 changelog HERE (http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/4.2/e2-git.log).

OE-Alliance OE changelog HERE (http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/4.2/oe-git.log).

Sicilian
11-09-16, 07:49
OpenViX build 4.2.005 images released via www.openvix.co.uk

For those running 4.2 series images online updates are available.

Enigma 2 changelog HERE (http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/4.2/e2-git.log).

OE-Alliance OE changelog HERE (http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/4.2/oe-git.log).