PDA

View Full Version : Replace deleted channel

Grum
10-08-16, 23:32
Hi,

I tried moving a channel from up the box (1200) that was working into a spot that, the same channel had stopped working.

But when I moved the channel using the remote it disappeared I tried a scan again but the channel never came back up where it was and is now gone.

Can anybody please help me reinstall a deleted channel

Regards,
Graham

cactikid
10-08-16, 23:37
do you know the name of that channel? or simplest thing run abm scan if you can.

Grum
10-08-16, 23:51
I really don't know alot about the system its self it was set up by another person for me.
The channel was BT sports1. I ran a channel scan thats not the same as the abm scan is it? Also how do I run the abm scan?

DaMacFunkin
11-08-16, 08:13
If the box was setup with an ABM scan, which it sounds like it was, press the blue button and choose Auto Bouqets Maker, it should now scan.
I'm not sure if the reload Bouqets command has been implemented yet as I am away from my box, if it hasn't you will need to press the arrow down choose a different Bouqet, then go back to your main Bouqet and the channels should be back in order.

Grum
11-08-16, 22:44
Excellent I'll have a look for that.

What is the proper way to move a channel with the remote because when I did it the channel disappeared.
What I did was pressed up on the remote went to the channel and pressed menu, I then went down to enable move mode, selected the channel and began to move it up where I got to channel 427 which had n/a next to it and pressed the center button as in to select that space. The channel then disappeared it wasn't in 427 and it wasn't back at 1298.

What is the right way to do it?