PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] crash when entering trashcan (verwijderde bestanden)

bellejt
06-08-16, 13:44
when accessing this directory I have a crash and box is rebooting.However i can delete files from this drectory by using red button.49395

Ford1
06-08-16, 14:05
Do you have the custom epg mod installed, its a well documented conflict. updater the plugin and all should be fine

bellejt
06-08-16, 14:08
when looking for updates I get 2 updates but no infofile.Will do the updates anyhow and call back

abu baniaz
06-08-16, 14:15
You've uploaded a crash log. Please also upload a debug log.

bellejt
06-08-16, 14:18
49396did update but no solution.attached teh other log.hope it is the right one.

abu baniaz
06-08-16, 15:42
I have a strong suspicion you have inadvertently installed the EPG mod. You have a searchnumber entry in your debug log. The Update notification despite being on latest image is also another indication. I may be mistaken.

You can try following:
Make a settings backup.
Flash latest image
Restore settings
Restore plugins.

bellejt
06-08-16, 15:46
ok will do that.Thx
PS : is there a way to remove the mod ? Is this the app epg importer ?

bellejt
06-08-16, 15:58
just tried the update off epg mod with IPK file.Problem still there.

birdman
06-08-16, 16:08
49396did update but no solution.attached teh other log.hope it is the right one.That debug log isn't of much use, as it isn't of a crash.
The original crash log showed the actual problem, which is related to the custom EPG mod listed in #2 (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?52734-crash-when-entering-trashcan-(verwijderde-bestanden)&p=411853&viewfull=1#post411853), which you have presumably installed.

abu baniaz
06-08-16, 16:09
In the other thread, you mentioned you had only installed two plugins, your logs show you uninstalling other plugins. Might be an idea to flash image and just restore settings.

birdman
06-08-16, 16:09
just tried the update off epg mod with IPK file.Problem still there.Can you post the link to the ipk file you used?

bellejt
06-08-16, 16:28
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51524-OpenVix-Custom-EPG

Just reflashed online by downloading image with only settingsrestore.Still the same problem.Only thing I see is that after flash I still see channelnumbers in my EPG.Think that is from custom epg mod so this app was installed without my knowledge (permission).Would mean that is is incorporated in settingsbackup.

Will try a restore off 09 Bu image.Think there epg mod was not present.

edit : just reflashed with verson 09 and all is fine.Even channelnumbers in epg.

Ford1
06-08-16, 17:54
the custom epg can only be installed by the owner of the box, as it is a ipk file you have to load manually, so you must have installed it, if you go to plugins - remove it will be shown there and you can uninstall, then restart the box, and try the trashcan again.

bellejt
06-08-16, 18:02
restored to 09 and all is working fine again.Will wait until update of image because olympics are busy and many belgiums to watch :)
Ps : maybe installed custom epg in the past and only application i see in my apps is epg importer.Nowhere custom epg to find.

bellejt
14-08-16, 13:21
updated today to 4.2 and working fine.Instaaled customepg for channelnumbers in EPG and box crashing again.Will go back to old version until this is solved.