PDA

View Full Version : Vu Duo remote problems!

mickyblueys
05-08-16, 19:11
Hi there any help greatly appreciated in advance, one of my Vu duo remotes has suddenly stopped working correctly, I am running an old version of vix Apollo 166. On one box and a completely different old version of vix on my second box. One remote works perfectly on both boxes and the other remote has the same faults on both boxes,.... So obviously it is a remote fault and not a vix software fault.

Ok so... The problems are.... The standby button will work on and off when pressed once, but if pressed twice it will turn on, but then fail to turn off, and vice versa. 2 consecutive presses has stopped working.
When in epg I cannot press the number 8 consecutively to scroll down the page. I have to cursor once in any direction as if to re activate the number 8 button again.

This is hard to explain sorry, it just seems to be most buttons are working once but if I try to press the same button a second time it fails, and I have to press another button( that hopefully won't affect what I'm trying to do) to activate the button that was failing......

Any ideas?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boxer29
23-08-16, 05:48
Time to get a new remote ,check the sponsor website