PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Maintaining edited ABM when updating?

dinje
02-08-16, 16:23
Hi,

I updated my bouquets (Sly and VM) with ABM which changed my existing bouquet layout. I then edited in Dreamset to the way I want it, which took a few hours. To save me going through all that every time I update my bouquet with ABM, is there a way to update and still maintain my edited version?

Thanks for any help.

john doe
02-08-16, 17:57
you should be able to save your bouquet once done through dreamset. not used it for years

abu baniaz
02-08-16, 18:04
ABM will not touch non-ABM bouquets. It will always make bouquets according to programming/customisation files.

If you manually alter ABM bouquets, your work will be undone next time ABM runs.

If you want ABM to make bouquets as per your liking, one option is to use the favourites.xml system.

dinje
03-08-16, 11:20
Thanks for the info guys

Huevos
07-08-16, 23:20
Pointless editing ABM bouquets with a settings editor as your work will be lost on the next scan. You can create almost anything with CustomMix/Favourites but you need to learn a bit of Python to get the most out of it.

2Hot
08-08-16, 02:33
ABM will not touch non-ABM bouquets. It will always make bouquets according to programming/customisation files.

If you manually alter ABM bouquets, your work will be undone next time ABM runs.

If you want ABM to make bouquets as per your liking, one option is to use the favourites.xml system.

Any tutorial out there on how to configure favourite.xml?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huevos
08-08-16, 02:48
In the readme.txt file in the ABM custom folder on your receiver.