PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control TV Volume?

preetkk
30-07-16, 21:41
I can get the Miraclebox to control my TV by clicking the TV button prior, but is it possible to control TV volume in STB mode?

Thanks

imish
31-07-16, 09:42
I can get the Miraclebox to control my TV by clicking the TV button prior, but is it possible to control TV volume in STB mode?

Thanks

Like to do the same as I have the STB volume at 100% and would like the volume keys to control the Arab volume instead in STB mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valiant
31-07-16, 16:34
Assuming you have a HDMI connection STB to TV, check Menu-> System -> HDMI CEC on the STB and also similar settings on the TV tools menu.

imish
04-08-16, 09:17
Assuming you have a HDMI connection STB to TV, check Menu-> System -> HDMI CEC on the STB and also similar settings on the TV tools menu.

I have looked into that and it doesn't work for me. Opened a thread on that here - still not resolved

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?49865-HDMI-CEC-not-working-right

preetkk
04-08-16, 13:21
Its probably because the remote isn't designed to lock volume keys to TV volume.
Oh well i'm going to look at getting a One For All - Simple 4 as you can lock the Volume keys to a specific device i.e TV with this remote

Will post back if I get a different Remote Control