PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] sat and cable custom mix updater plugin (BETA)

dsayers
30-07-16, 16:13
added to automatically download the lastest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml on reboot

Hi i have managed to create an ipk to install my latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml from my github branch what i would like is members to test it. What this will do is swap the none working sat hd channels for vm so you only need one set of sky bouquets using Autobouquetsmaker and would like members to test it to see if the ipk downloads ok.

This should work on any box and enigma2 image using AutoBouquetsMaker

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS BETA AND I WILL BE DOING MORE AMENDMENTS SO FOR NOW I WOULD LIKE THIS TO STAY SMALL SO NO POSTING ON OTHER FORUMS AND FACEBOOK GROUPS

ftp the ipk tmp

to install it on box

OpenATV
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install loca extenrions
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

restart your box and it should automatically download the latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

you now should have a sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom.
Every time you restart the box it will download the latest sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

now you need to set your bouquets
menu>setup>service searching>Autobouquets maker> providers my recommended settings are:

sky roi: yes
all other roi options to no
sky uk: yes
sky uk: area HD not custom or sd
generate bouquets yes
channel swap to yes
virgin uk: yes
virgin generate bouquets to no i have main bouquet to yes for epgrefresh
Press green to save.

In autobouqetesmarker you need to go to providers order sat_282_sky_uk needs to be at the top highlight it and press blue button to move it up once done press green to save now you can press start scan.

If you decide this isn't for you just uninstall it from your plugins menu then ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

I would like to thank wooshman for helping me with the plugin and jasper1974, abu baniaz and Rossi for providing the original custom file that Ive edited without these wonderful people i wouldn't have known where to start so thank you guys hopefully others can enjoy these edits

anyone who has experience with python is more than welcome to suggest any recommendations

18/02/2017 v2.9

Small bug fix to the the plugin when the plugin cant connect to github or no internet connection on boot the plugin will ignore it.

08?03/2017 Edit: Add v3.0 plugin for testing:

dsayers
30-07-16, 16:13
Small update on this I've managed to update a script to download the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file so you can run it using a crontimer to download weekly, daily, monthly etc

Unzip updatecustom.sh.zip and Ftp the updatecustom.sh to usr/scripts. Create the script folder if you haven't got one.

On box press
Menu, setup, vix, scriptrunner green to start the script

Now we need to set a crontimer to run the script

Menu > Timers > CronTimers (you may be prompted to install 'busybox-cron' - install this - box will restart)

Add a Cron Timer by pressing the Green button

Run How Often ? - Daily
Time To Execute Command Or Script - Whatever you prefer, I have 00:00
Command Type - predefined
In command to run you should see the updatecustom.sh
Press green to save then check if it says start on autostart if not yellow to start and blue to autostart
Now reboot box thats it it should download the custommix.xml daily

stevo88
02-08-16, 22:06
Hi is this the list you give me on my post mate? Looks great but most time when i switch onto a HD channel my vu solo2 crashes with egg timer in top left...i then have to switch off at back and switch on then when it comes back on the HD works?

dsayers
04-08-16, 01:28
I'm not sure why your getting that issue maybe post in the vu section with your crash log and the xml file

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

stevo88
04-08-16, 17:25
thanks..problem is i dont get a crash log the box just freezes awith timer in corner then i have to manually reboot by switching off a back.

dsayers
04-08-16, 17:30
post a debug log http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

bassethound
04-08-16, 20:23
Looks good not tried it yet will this work with boxes up to 4 tuners say 2 sat and 2 cable

save her indoors screwing up recordings

dsayers
05-08-16, 00:46
Yes it should work on most boxes using autobouqete marker with both sat and cable feeds

birdman
05-08-16, 02:15
anyone who has experience with python is more than welcome to suggest any recommendationsNot so easy without the source, but a decompile of the *.pyo files shows that the PluginDescriptor() call has

name='Name of plugin'
You might want to make that

name=_('CustomUpdater')

dsayers
05-08-16, 03:13
At the moment I have it as an hidden code so it doesn't show in plugins but does show in uninstall plugins to allow it to automatically download on boot. So the plugin descriptor doesn't matter on my last version i had it show in plugins so you could manually download it but it wouldn't automatically download because I don't know how to add menu's to add a configuration page.

Im thinking of reverting it back to a manual download option

carlowen
05-08-16, 11:47
Works great for me on duo 2. I have altered one chanel that is HD on Vm that didn't swap in. 113- 264. I assume that when you update it will overwrite the file I have change.

dsayers
05-08-16, 17:04
What channel is it? Ive gone to 264 on epg and theres no 264 on epg

Edit sorry i see it I'll updates it on github and it should download it next time the box reboots

peteb2428
12-08-16, 09:08
Thanks for this il give it a try

carlowen
15-08-16, 19:45
Hi I have installed your ipk and ithe works fine onow install although it doesn't seem to up date on reboot. You said you would change the custom file for the 113 - 264 swap but it hasn't happened on mine.

dsayers
15-08-16, 22:56
Forces HD has been added to the swap have a look here
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

dsayers
16-08-16, 07:05
Hi I have installed your ipk and ithe works fine onow install although it doesn't seem to up date on reboot. You said you would change the custom file for the 113 - 264 swap but it hasn't happened on mine.

sorry for the confusion I fought you was wanting forces hd i have just added the swap for universal hd https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml reboot box then re scan abm.

The best way to find out is after rebooting ftp ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and see the date the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml downloaded or open the custommix file at the top it should be dated <!-- DATE 20160816 -->

lincsat
16-08-16, 13:51
Forces HD has been added to the swap have a look here
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Is forces HD on cable? According to their channel list, 113 is ITV HD.

dsayers
16-08-16, 15:38
Is forces HD on cable? According to their channel list, 113 is ITV HD.

Thanks lincsat is there even a forces HD channel? I cant find it im not sure whats happened there lol

carlowen
16-08-16, 20:27
Great thanks

D4ngrm0us
05-09-16, 22:28
Hi,

I've installed your AutoBouquet hoping it would fix some issues i've had. I was hoping it would replace my first two channels 101 - BBC TWO HD and 102 BBC Two sd with BBC ONE HD and BBC TWO HD respectively but to no avail. Can you suggest why this would be?

Andy_Hazza
05-09-16, 22:56
Hi,

I've installed your AutoBouquet hoping it would fix some issues i've had. I was hoping it would replace my first two channels 101 - BBC TWO HD and 102 BBC Two sd with BBC ONE HD and BBC TWO HD respectively but to no avail. Can you suggest why this would be?

What image are you on? Menu > Information > About

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsayers
06-09-16, 01:08
Hi,

As requested by Andy_Hazza what image are you using? abm has added an option to download the latest providers file http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51976-Providers-Download-Script post 12. My plugin doesn't affect the latest providers file it just swaps the unavailable sky hd channels with virgin hd channels.

dsayers
13-09-16, 22:37
What's everybody's thought's of downloading this vai a crontimer so it can download weekly?

dsayers
17-09-16, 14:52
Does anyone know what this is?

Someone on vix using Edision os mini has uninstalled the plugin then tried to reinstall but is getting that error

lincsat
17-09-16, 18:15
Try rebooting. I see that message when the opkg is locked awaiting a restart.

dsayers
17-09-16, 19:27
Thanks I'll tell him I thought it might of been with the post inst and preinst files ive added

dsayers
30-09-16, 14:22
Small update on this I've managed to update a script to download the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml file so you can run it using a crontimer to download weekly, daily, monthly etc

Unzip updatecustom.sh.zip and Ftp the updatecustom.sh to usr/scripts create the script folder if you haven't got one.

On box press
Menu, setup, vix, scriptrunner green to start the script

Now we need to set a crontimer to run the script

Menu > Timers > CronTimers (you may be prompted to install 'busybox-cron' - install this - box will restart)

Add a Cron Timer by pressing the Green button

Run How Often ? - Daily
Time To Execute Command Or Script - Whatever you prefer, I have 00:00
Command Type - predefined
In command to run you should see the updatecustom.sh
Press green to save then check if it says start on autostart if not yellow to start and blue to autostart
Now reboot box thats it it should download the custommix.xml daily

Script can be downloaded here 50609

carlowen
30-09-16, 18:06
Hi I have been using this custommix since you put it on. I have an issue that 2 channels are the wrong name 113 says BBC Olympics 6 HD and 303 say BBC Olympics 7 HD. The chanels are correct but the names wrong. Can you help

dsayers
30-09-16, 18:44
So 303 is showing movies but the name is wrong? mmm ive had this reported by someone else I cant figure out whats going on I use a different custommix that adds channel numbers on epg using hacks but the inserts are the same Ill have a look

dsayers
30-09-16, 18:54
Hi I have been using this custommix since you put it on. I have an issue that 2 channels are the wrong name 113 says BBC Olympics 6 HD and 303 say BBC Olympics 7 HD. The chanels are correct but the names wrong. Can you help

Hi can you please try this custommix 50614 unzip and ftp the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and re scan abm this has the hacks removed to add sky sports roi evan tough I cant see that been the issue

duoduo
30-09-16, 19:09
Do you need to add republic of Ireland in ABM for the Irish sky sports to show buddy

dsayers
30-09-16, 19:16
not for sky sports 1 to 5 Ireland but you do for eir sports just follow the reccommended settings in the first post roi enabled no to generate bouquets

duoduo
30-09-16, 19:46
Sorry being dim, so this now changes sky sports UK 1-5 to sky sports Roi 1-5?

dsayers
30-09-16, 19:54
no sky sports 1 to 5 roi is on 495+ with roi at the end of the name

carlowen
30-09-16, 21:51
I download and replaced the custommix.xml with the new one. Unfortunately it didnt swap the Vm chanels in at all now. I have gone back to the original it works again but the channel names are still wrong. I'm sure it will sort out eventually

dsayers
30-09-16, 21:59
Ok ill check you can just reboot your box and it will redownload the original xml file or run the script on post 25

dsayers
01-10-16, 13:13

I've had a look at this and I can't work it out I've also updated config files that removes the Olympics channels but the names are still wrong. If I use this custom.xml
https://github.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml It's fine the inserts are the same but the hacks are different to add channel numbers on epg.

dsayers
01-10-16, 17:27
Also removing the hacks altogether gives the same result

lincsat
03-10-16, 17:29
Go to the full list of Cable services, highlight a BBC Olympic channel and press Menu and remove entry, repeat for all obsolete BBC Olympic channels and then try ABM again. I'm guessing that VM is reusing the obsolete channel ID's

dsayers
03-10-16, 17:37
Thanks I'll give that a try it's odd that the custommix with channel numbers works but without gitves the error

dsayers
03-10-16, 17:46
Abm seems to bring back the bbc Olympics channels for cable

lincsat
03-10-16, 22:53
But does it cure your problem? I use my own custommix (that I shared with you a while ago) and don't have any problem

dsayers
04-10-16, 07:25
Sorry for the late reply I work nights. Sadly no that doesn't solve the issue as I said if using the hacks for channel numbers on epg it's fine but without 303 shows the name as bbc Olympics 7 hd even though the epg and picture is correct.

Same goes for 113 shows bbc Olympics 6 hd but the epg and picture is correct. If I look through vm all channels it shows as sky hits how would I add the Olympic channels to the blacklist in the cable providers file to see if that solves it.

This custommix was working fine until reported a couple of weeks ago by various other users

DaMacFunkin
04-10-16, 07:45
The only way to sort this is to clear the info from the lamedb, you can either fresh flash, or do a manual network scan and choose clear before scan, after scan the offending channels will have the correct name.

dsayers
05-10-16, 07:14
The only way to sort this is to clear the info from the lamedb, you can either fresh flash, or do a manual network scan and choose clear before scan, after scan the offending channels will have the correct name.

That solved it thanks for others having this issue please try this:

menu, setup, service searching, automatic scan make sure network scan, clear before scan and scan both tuners are yes then green to scan this will take a while once completed start scan in autobouqetesmarker the Olympics channel names in 113 and 303 should be sorted

carlowen
05-10-16, 19:28
That's great thanks. All sorted. Keep up the great work

abu baniaz
05-10-16, 20:34
That solved it thanks for others having this issue please try this:

menu, setup, service searching, automatic scan make sure network scan, clear before scan and scan both tuners are yes then green to scan this will take a while once completed start scan in autobouqetesmarker the Olympics channel names in 113 and 303 should be sorted

Scanning on two tuners of same type is a waste of time. Channel data is not tuner specific, just use one.

As mentioned in the other threads, ABM does not update names once a service is in lamedb. Instead of scanning the whole range, zap to the channel, perform a manual scan, selecting the "clear before scan" option.

Alternatively remove all channel data by script. Shame we do not have that option at in the GUI.

carlowen
30-10-16, 11:11
Hi I use your plug in and mix file. Slightly of topic. What configuration do you use for your epg. I can't get a full 6-7 day epg. I use cross epg. Set for sky and vm

Andy_Hazza
30-10-16, 11:34
Hi I use your plug in and mix file. Slightly of topic. What configuration do you use for your epg. I can't get a full 6-7 day epg. I use cross epg. Set for sky and vm

It is off topic, you would have been better creating your own post or looking at more suitable ones to suit your needs. Using CrossEPG with OpenTV (Sky) will only give you the 7 days for sky. For Cable you will need to look at Rytec probably for your 7 day epg.

dsayers
30-10-16, 12:01

Have a look here for setting up epg refresh http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40457-Using-EPG-Refresh-plugin-to-download-the-epg-off-the-stream if your still struggling start a new thread

duoduo
28-12-16, 11:16
Hi Pal, I have done a fresh install today with no settings restore. I have followed the steps above but in ABM providers order I am not seeing the custom xml as an option. Please can you advise?

dsayers
28-12-16, 11:23
You won't see custom.xml in providers the custommix updater plugin should be in plugins run that then abm

duoduo
28-12-16, 11:59
No mate not in plugin list, but when I go to remove plugins I can see custom updater

dsayers
28-12-16, 12:01
Ahh sorry I forgot I changed it to download on boot if the box rebooted after installing run abm and check 106 sky1 hd it should be vm if not reboot box.

dsayers
28-12-16, 12:31
The reason for changing to download on boot is so you can set a power timer to shutdown the box weekly or daily and when you boot up the box it will re download the custommix file I wanted an automated process

duoduo
28-12-16, 13:09
Hi mate, it has changed some for the HD versions but really only for sky sports/movies not for music, kids etc

dsayers
28-12-16, 13:11
It should have done are you definitely using hd in providers not custom or sd? If it's still the same can you give me a list of channels and there channel numbers.

You can see what swaps should be happening here

dsayers
28-12-16, 13:17
Also vm doesn't have some of the hd channels that sky do so ive swapped them for there sd equivalent

duoduo
28-12-16, 13:31
Yes definitely using granada HD, the only music channel in HD is Mtv live HD, all rest are SD. I have looked at the swap list and doesn't show all music channels with HD swapped but I convinced that they were mostly HD before? Not getting NICK Jnr HD, or disney channel HD, or sky Atlantic HD, in fact no kids channels are HD apart from ftv ones and nick HD.

duoduo
28-12-16, 13:35
Also no sky sports Ireland 1-5

dsayers
28-12-16, 13:38
ok in autobouqetesmarker, providers for virgin uk change generate hd bouquet to yes then start scan then at the bottom of your bouquets you should see hd channels (that will be all vm hd channels) tell me if you see any of those channels listed in hd?

Or better yet have a look here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virgin_Media_television_channels

The Ireland sports channels should be at the bottom of the sky sports bouquet 495 to 499

duoduo
28-12-16, 13:47
No Ireland sports channels mate, I'll rerun ABM now with the change

dsayers
28-12-16, 13:52
In autobouqetesmarker configure have you got include not indexed channels to yes? If not change it then start scan that should pull in the roi channels

Ps can mods add instructions for including not indexed channels for roi in the first post please

duoduo
28-12-16, 13:58
It appears all the channels in my other post aren't even available on virgin in HD. I really thought that I saw sky Atlantic and nick Jnr in HD before...

duoduo
28-12-16, 14:00
Irish sports now showing, thanks buddy

k2efy
01-01-17, 21:22
Just tried this,it works great,I never used the sky side as always just used cable side,now this has changed that,big thanks

lincsat
02-01-17, 01:53
It appears all the channels in my other post aren't even available on virgin in HD. I really thought that I saw sky Atlantic and nick Jnr in HD before...

Sky Atlantic is Sky exclusive, not even in SD on VM Cable

lincsat
05-01-17, 14:56
Be aware that on Monday, VM are moving their Sky Cinema HD channels from the 430's to the 400's so you will need to edit your Custom Mix xml to match.

dsayers
05-01-17, 15:00
Cheers I did notice that sky have shuffled some of the movie channels around and did them.

Thanks for the heads up

dsayers
05-01-17, 18:18
Be aware that on Monday, VM are moving their Sky Cinema HD channels from the 430's to the 400's so you will need to edit your Custom Mix xml to match.

Lincsat do you have a reliable source for future channel movement on vm please? I did have one but my laptop died on me and is in the bin lol I have got a source for sky but the ones I've seen for vm uk are unreliable

Andy_Hazza
05-01-17, 18:42

Is that same for Sky as well or Just VM?

dsayers
05-01-17, 18:46
Just vm sky changed 2 movie channels around

dsayers
05-01-17, 18:50
Is that same for Sky as well or Just VM?

Just vm sky have changed 2 movie channels around

I get future sky changes here https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_channels_on_Sky_(UK_and_Ireland)#EPG_chang es_-_launches.2C_removals_and_moves I just need to find one for vm

lincsat
05-01-17, 19:02
Lincsat do you have a reliable source for future channel movement on vm please? I did have one but my laptop died on me and is in the bin lol I have got a source for sky but the ones I've seen for vm uk are unreliable

I got it from a post on Digital Spy, don't want to post a link as it's another forum. This is the post

4Music – from 330 to 337
Kiss – from 336 to 338
Box Hits – from 337 to 336
Box Upfront – from 338 to 330
Movie Mix – will be known as Sony Movie Channel, staying on channel 425
Sky Cinema Premiere – from 401 to 431
Sky Cinema Premiere +1 – from 402 to 432
Sky Cinema Hits – from 403 to 433
Sky Cinema Greats – from 404 to 434
Sky Cinema Disney – from 405 to 435
Sky Cinema Family – from 406 to 436
Sky Cinema Action – from 407 to 437
Sky Cinema Comedy – from 408 to 438
Sky Cinema Thriller – from 409 to 439
Sky Cinema Drama & Romance – from 410 to 440
Sky Cinema Sci-Fi & Horror – from 411 to 441
Sky Cinema Select – from 412 to 442
Sky Cinema Premiere HD – from 431 to 401
Sky Cinema Hits HD – from 433 to 403
Sky Cinema Greats HD – from 434 to 404
Sky Cinema Disney HD – from 435 to 405
Sky Cinema Family HD – from 436 to 406
Sky Cinema Action HD – from 437 to 407
Sky Cinema Comedy HD – from 438 to 408
Sky Cinema Thriller HD – from 439 to 409
Sky Cinema Drama & Romance HD – from 440 to 410
Sky Cinema Sci-Fi & Horror HD – from 441 to 411
Sky Cinema Select HD – from 442 to 412

http://www.virginmediapresents.com/#tips/channelguide

Sky updates often posted here -
http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Entertainment/Launches-amp-Changes-to-Sky-Channels/td-p/2407614

dsayers
05-01-17, 19:28
thanks just tracked down the site I used for vm changes
http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-ideal-virgin-tv-channel-lineup.html?m=1 at least I know where to find it now lol

duoduo
05-01-17, 23:29
Will this happen automatically buddy when I do a reboot?

dsayers
06-01-17, 01:39
On Monday yes I'll do the edits Sunday night

dsayers
13-01-17, 16:07
I've updated some changes to nat geo hd channels reboot box and rescan abm

dsayers
30-01-17, 00:46
Added itv box office hd to the swap. reboot box or if using the script run the script now press menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker update config files then start scan itv box office hd should be on 493 vm prime events is on 492 and vm sky events has moved to 494.

On a side note what are peoples thoughts of removing sky sports roi channels apart from sky sports 5 roi? As they seem to be taking up space

duoduo
30-01-17, 08:11
I rarely even use roi sky sports other than to watch sky sports 5, I am happy for you to remove of it helps.

Please can I request you to make a small change, instead of the bouquet using cable for nick Jr, please can you change so it uses sky instead?

dsayers
30-01-17, 08:57
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. So you want nick jr swapping in the cable kids bouquet? Or the whole bouquet swapping

dsayers
30-01-17, 11:05
I may need some help with the discovery channels and eurosport when they get removed from sky but I'm still not sure about doing this as the custom.xml is mainly for swapping sky hd channels not sd versions aswell.

lincsat
30-01-17, 15:22
I may need some help with the discovery channels and eurosport when they get removed from sky but I'm still not sure about doing this as the custom.xml is mainly for swapping sky hd channels not sd versions aswell.

At least Eurosport is all HD, so that won't need doing. I will be doing the other channels on my custom mix. SD works the same as HD, I already add the 2 NDTV channels that are on Cable and not Sky to 867 & 868

dsayers
30-01-17, 15:32
Thanks I meant more for adding cable sd channels as some users find it hard to distinguish between what channels are sat and what's cable and have issues with recording. My normal reply is record sd on sat in a sky bouquet and watch on the last all channels bouquet (vm). Adding cable sd channels to the swap may add more confusion for a user to identify what channel is on sat or cable while using epg.

dsayers
30-01-17, 15:35
I know channel selection screen has service type icons it would be great if we could have similar for graphical epg

duoduo
31-01-17, 08:38
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. So you want nick jr swapping in the cable kids bouquet? Or the whole bouquet swapping

Whole bouquet please buddy

dsayers
31-01-17, 08:47
I'm not sure why you want to but it's not something I plan to do. You can do it try it and see what you can do you will need to find every vm channel number and add it to swap with the sky versions.

Example

<insert target="615" source="715" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- nick jr hd -->

Target is the sky channel number you want to add it to and source is the vm channel number. Do that for every channel in the kids section.

duoduo
31-01-17, 21:10
I only want nick jr swapping mate, cable signal is often playing up and so my kids watch this alot. When cable not working the channel is blank, I know I can go to sky bouquet but that defeats having the custom file. I'm am sure no one else would have an issue as there both in sd

dsayers
31-01-17, 21:44
Sorry I'm still not sure what you mean the custom.xml is used so you only need sky uk bouquets so you should be using the sky bouquets only nick jr hd has been swapped for virgin all the rest should be sky

duoduo
31-01-17, 22:14
Nick Jnr HD is not available on vm, so when my cable isn't working it knocks out this channel because it is set to use vm nick Jnr sd.

dsayers
31-01-17, 22:26
Ok thanks I'll remove the swap tomorrow

dsayers
01-02-17, 07:42
Nick Jnr HD is not available on vm, so when my cable isn't working it knocks out this channel because it is set to use vm nick Jnr sd.

Sorted Nick Jnr sd for sat is on 637 so I added it to 615 and deleted 637
Reboot box or run the script then rescan abm

duoduo
01-02-17, 08:39
Tried reboot method but not changed, please can you let me know how to run the script method?

dsayers
01-02-17, 08:50
Post 26 but ftp the updatecustom.sh to usr/scripts vix added the s a while ago.

Just double check reboot box and rescan if not try the script.

If that doesn't work can you ftp usr/lib/engma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins open the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml
At the top you should see today's date

<!-- Dsyers Custom mix xml file-->
-<!-- DATE 20170129 -->

dsayers
01-02-17, 19:19
Ok redone the custom mix added available RoI channels to the end of the sky uk entertainment bouquet. If using the plugin reboot box or run the script if your using that.

Now press menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMarker, configure ensure include not indext channels is yes green to save
Update config files
Now start scan

You should have extra Irish channels from 286 on wards also added various Made in channels on 993 plus (this may change if I find empty slots)

kokojnr
02-02-17, 12:27
Downloaded the file on post #1, installed and ran ABM, channels listing worked great but it's not pulling EPG on CABLE HD channels.
I've ran crossEPG and EPG refresher still not pulling through.
Any pointers please?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

p5x
10-02-17, 23:32
Please could you swap Al Jazeera (channel 514) for the HD version (channel 17)

kokojnr
11-02-17, 02:45
Since I installed the plugin, my receiver crashes every morning during ABM SCAN.
IS there any solutions please?

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

dsayers
11-02-17, 10:57
Since I installed the plugin, my receiver crashes every morning during ABM SCAN.
IS there any solutions please?

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk
You need to update abm http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?55352-Abm-attributes-error-HD_ALLOWED_TYPES

dsayers
11-02-17, 10:58
I'll have a look at it and probably update tomorrow

kokojnr
11-02-17, 12:27
You need to update abm http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?55352-Abm-attributes-error-HD_ALLOWED_TYPES

Just to make sure I got it alright....

I need to download the zip file that @Abu baniaz attached in post #12 on that thread, extract the contents and FTP into my receiver and reboot.

Please could you confirm if what I've mentioned is correct procedure ?

dsayers
11-02-17, 12:38
Just to make sure I got it alright....

I need to download the zip file that @Abu baniaz attached in post #12 on that thread, extract the contents and FTP into my receiver and reboot.

Please could you confirm if what I've mentioned is correct procedure ?

Yes that will work it has the latest config files included. Just bare in mind you won't be able to update future config files you need to flash the latest vix image for update config files option to work

kokojnr
11-02-17, 12:46
Yes that will work it has the latest config files included. Just bare in mind you won't be able to update future config files you need to flash the latest vix image for update config files option to work
So for me to update to the latest configuration files in future, I need to update to the latest image first?

Secondly when you say "flash" do you mean the usual flash with a USB stick or just just image update via the image manager please.

Sorry for too much questions, I just need to know so as not to open unnecessary thread in future.

dsayers
11-02-17, 12:49
Yes reflash you can do it by usb or image manager. The latest config files are in that zip file so you will be ok for a while.

lincsat
11-02-17, 14:22

You can get updates with Abu's files but you would need to modify the Version file to reflect the latest version. It is easier to update the image.

kokojnr
11-02-17, 16:08
Sadly have to uninstall and delete this wonderful plugin. noticed since i had it EPG refresher never downloads Virgin EPG
Have tried several times today and still not able to populate virgin EPG

dsayers
11-02-17, 16:18
It shouldn't effect epgrefresh I have vm all channels bouquet and have epgrefresh on vm preview and works fine.

kokojnr
11-02-17, 16:21
It shouldn't effect epgrefresh I have vm all channels bouquet and have epgrefresh on vm preview and works fine.

Are you able to update your exact EPG settings please?
I will give this another shot

dsayers
11-02-17, 16:28
Here are my settings if you still have issues start another thread

kokojnr
12-02-17, 20:38
Here are my settings if you still have issues start another thread

Thanks, that really helped virgin EPG now populating

delly2024
15-02-17, 00:34
will this work for Ireland vm

dsayers
15-02-17, 00:41
No sadly not because Irish sat and cable numbers are different to uk. I did think about doing one for Ireland but I don't know the Irish channel listings

delly2024
15-02-17, 00:47
No sadly not because Irish sat and cable numbers are different to uk. I did think about doing one for Ireland but I don't know the Irish channel listings

what do u need to set it up just the channel numbers
https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_channels_on_Virgin_Media_(Ireland)

abu baniaz
15-02-17, 01:12
You can edit the custom file yourself. The custom mix file wont work for the areas where ABM does not work properly.

Download from here

dsayers
18-02-17, 17:26

can you find me the official channel vm channel number for AL Jazeera HD I cant find it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virgin_Media_television_channels#HD_Channe ls alos suggest where to place the sd version (sky) ill probably move it to 519

I also cant see it listed on wiki here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_English

dsayers
18-02-17, 19:39
18/02/2017 v2.9

Small bug fix to the the plugin when the plugin cant connect to github or no internet connection on boot the plugin will ignore it.

ps can a mod attach this to the first post thanks

kokojnr
18-02-17, 23:26
18/02/2017 v2.9

ps can a mod attach this to the first post thanks

Do this file/ update supersede the one on post #1 please?
below is my current ABM setting is it ok or do i need to tweak it a bit for this to work.

My current ABM settings:

Sky ROI-yes
ROI area-ROI HD
Generate main bouquet- no
Generate section bouquet-no
Generate HD bouquet-no
Generate FTA bouquet-no
Swap channels-no

SKY UK-yes
Sky UK area- (my area) HD
FTA only-no
Generate main bouquet -no
Generate section bouquet-yes
Generate HD bouquet-yes
Generate FTA bouquet-yes
Generate FTA HD bouquet-yes
Swap channels-yes

Virgin UK – yes
Area- (my local area)
FTA only-no
Generate main bouquet – yes (all channels)
Generate section bouquet-yes
Generate HD bouquet-yes
Generate FTA bouquet-yes
Generate FTA HD bouquet-yes
Swap channels-yes

dsayers
18-02-17, 23:30
Yes that looks fine the update was done because of your issue now it will try to connect if it can't it will exit the plugin and carry on to boot so you shouldn't get the error but it does mean it won't download the xml.

How did you get on with the script?

kokojnr
18-02-17, 23:58
i didn't have time to use the script as been away with work.

Dream1
21-02-17, 21:18
Dowmloaded plugin working great job,good work:thumbsup:

dizzler
05-03-17, 16:45
This looks like the perfect plugin, do it support VM Ireland ? Here is a list of the Irish VM channels - http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.ie/p/upc-ireland-lineup-february-2015-update.html

dsayers
05-03-17, 16:51
This looks like the perfect plugin, do it support VM Ireland ? Here is a list of the Irish VM channels - http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.ie/p/upc-ireland-lineup-february-2015-update.html
No have a look at post 111 to 114 and edit my custom.xml for Ireland if you want help in doing it start a new thread and see if we can help you. I've wanted to do this from some time but was told that Ireland regions vary for sat so I left it at that

dizzler
05-03-17, 16:56
thanks for that. Never heard of them varying for Sat, that's odd. I've lived in three different parts of Ireland (Dublin, Cork & Galway) and all works fine for me without changing anything. VM is different though, each region has a network ID, similar to the UK. If we could get a Dublln up and going then others could take on the other regions.
p.s. trying to install the ipk and I get the following.....
checking for an older versoion of customupdater in the syste....
customupdater was not found in the syste,
Processing to installation....

It's now hung on that for 10 mins

dsayers
05-03-17, 17:05
I'll have a look at the ipk what image are you using and version number?

Can you power of the box and power back on ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom see if it's downloaded the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml

Due to it not working for Ireland see if you can uninstall the ipk via plugins red to remove plugins go to extentions and select customupdater

If it hangs again can you ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions delete the customupdater folder and power off the box and turn back on.

dsayers
05-03-17, 17:07
The only image I haven't tested this on is pli and vti and I haven't had chance to test it on vix 5

dizzler
05-03-17, 17:15
thanks. looks like its a problem my side, i've no AutoBouquetsMaker sub-folder created.. will look into it

dsayers
05-03-17, 17:24
You need abm installed by default as it's part of AutoBouquetsMaker but now you've given me something to work on to update the ipk so it will check if autobouqetesmarker exists before installing.

bbbuk
05-03-17, 21:02
You need abm installed by default as it's part of AutoBouquetsMaker but now you've given me something to work on to update the ipk so it will check if autobouqetesmarker exists before installing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using TapatalkTwo ways:

Check if a folder from ABM exists ( ie you can use "if os.path.isdir(path)" ) and only install if it does or add ABM as a dependency within plugin and it will always install/update ABM.

Personally, first one is better because second option could cause problems if someone with an old ABM tries to install your plugin and ABM tries to update itself and feeds, etc may not be working.

dsayers
05-03-17, 21:04
I was thinking of postinst and preinst like I have it set for checking for customupdater before installing the ipk

bbbuk
05-03-17, 21:13
Even easier, for scripts use:

if [ -f fullpathfile ];
thenwhere fullpathfile is obviously the full path including name of a file. Any filename would be sufficient so long as it is part of ABM.
You could have an else: in there for when file doesn't exist and whatever you want it to do. Like echo a message.

UPDATE: You do need to use the command "fi" command to end the if statement.

dsayers
05-03-17, 21:30
This is what I currently have

#!/bin/sh
echo "Checking for an older version of customupdater in the system..."
if [ -d /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/customupdater ]
then
rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/customupdater > /dev/null 2>&1
echo "An older version of customupdater was found and removed"
echo "Proceeding to installation..."
else
echo "customupdater was not found in the system"
fi
exit 0

so maybe

#!/bin/sh
echo "Checking for AutoBouguetsMaker in the system..."
if [ -d /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker ]
then
then
rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/customupdater > /dev/null 2>&1
else
fi
exit 0

bbbuk
05-03-17, 21:48
You're missing the fi to end the if statement.

Alternatively, is it not possible to use something like [ -d directory1 ] && [ -d directory2 ]

dsayers
05-03-17, 21:59
So

#!/bin/sh
if [ -d /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker ]
else
echo "AutoBouguetsMaker was not found in the system Please isntall AutoBouguetsMaker before installing the plugin"
fi
then
then
else
fi
exit 0

Sorry to sound stupid as said in our pms my python knowledge is basic so is scripts

bbbuk
05-03-17, 22:59
The attached should work (rename .txt to .sh). Well in theory anyhow.

Test it first and let us know.

dsayers
05-03-17, 23:01
Thanks I assume that would work with preinst

dsayers
05-03-17, 23:20
Added the script to preinst and renamed AutoBouguetsMaker went to install the ipk and its stuck on prepating...Please wait on OpenATV 6.0

dsayers
05-03-17, 23:33
Just rebooted box renamed abm back to normal and installing the ipk with the script the box still gets stuck on preparing

bbbuk
05-03-17, 23:38
So the script doesn't even run at all?

Copy the script file over to /tmp and run it manually with telnet command "sh " and fullname of script including extension so "sh dsayers.sh"

dsayers
05-03-17, 23:42
sorry how can I run the script without the Ipk?

bbbuk
05-03-17, 23:48
copy the script to your /tmp folder and ensure it has .sh at end (rename if necessary).

Then from a command line like telnet type sh + name of script.

I did this on Vix 4.2 for testing and it worked fine. Didn't try it within the plugin.

dsayers
05-03-17, 23:48
putting the sh in tmp and running the above commend with talnet I get sh: dsayers.sh: No such file or directory

bbbuk
05-03-17, 23:54
Is the script actually named dsayers.sh

Also check that the script is in Unix/linux format not windows. Within Notepad++, it's in bottom right hand side what format it's in. It's possible it's in windows format so if that's true just click on windows and you can change to unit/linux.

dsayers
06-03-17, 00:23
Still getting sh: dsayers.sh: No such file or directory

I used the preinst on post 131 and created the ipk then renamed abm and installed the ipk and no errors occurred it also works with the correct name to abm. To be honest im confused as to why dizzler had an error because I already have try and except in the py when it attempts to download the xml file.

ccs
06-03-17, 11:39
Try the command cd /tmp before issuing the sh command.

sh dsayers.sh means run the shell script found in the file dsayers.sh

There isn't a file called dsayers.sh in the current directory (probably root), it's in /tmp

Another way would be sh /tmp/dsayers.sh which would work whatever directory you were currently in.

dsayers
06-03-17, 18:37
Thanks I'll have another look at this over the weekend

@dizzler can you confirm that you tried ipk 2.9 because that already has try and except within the pyo file so it should not attempt to download the xml if the path doesn't exist or it cannot connect to the server. If you tried 2.8 that's probably why.

I would still like to have the plugin not install if autobouqetesmaker doesn't exist.

dsayers
06-03-17, 18:48
Try the command cd /tmp before issuing the sh command.

sh dsayers.sh means run the shell script found in the file dsayers.sh

There isn't a file called dsayers.sh in the current directory (probably root), it's in /tmp

Another way would be sh /tmp/dsayers.sh which would work whatever directory you were currently in.

Thanks ive just tried this with talnet and using sh /tmp/dsayers.sh works so will see how it works with preinst over the weekend

dsayers
06-03-17, 19:14
so something like this should do

Have the ipk in tmp folder and run the script within a separate py

#!/bin/sh
if [ -d /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker ] ; then
echo "AutoBouquetsMaker found."
echo
if [ -d /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/customupdater ] ; then
else
fi
echo
opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-customupdater_2.9_all.ipk
exit 0
else
echo "AutoBouguetsMaker was not found in the system"
echo
echo "Please install AutoBouguetsMaker before installing the plugin"
echo
read -n 1 -s -p "Press any key to continue..."
echo
exit 1
fi
]

bbbuk
06-03-17, 19:26
In theory it should work fine in your preinst script but just make sure that the script file is a linux/unix and not windows format (default).

The plugin should hopefully read the return code and if exit 0 then everything ok so install plugin but on exit 1 it should error out and hopefully not install plugin.

dsayers
06-03-17, 19:51
So would I be best having opkg uninstall under echo "Please install AutoBouguetsMaker before installing the plugin"

bbbuk
06-03-17, 20:52
So would I be best having opkg uninstall under echo "Please install AutoBouguetsMaker before installing the plugin"To uninstall your plugin? In theory, with exit code 1 it shouldn't actually continue and exit out. Test it

dsayers
06-03-17, 20:54
Ok I'll have a look over the weekend stuck with silly hours so won't get chance till the weekend thanks

Huevos
07-03-17, 16:49
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml
How often is that file updated. It is dated: <!-- DATE 20170201 -->

BTW, I still don't understand why you lot are messing around with bash scripts.

abu baniaz
07-03-17, 16:52
the bash script is in the preinstall script in ipk

dsayers
07-03-17, 17:06
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/AutoBouquetsMaker/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml
How often is that file updated. It is dated: <!-- DATE 20170201 -->

BTW, I still don't understand why you lot are messing around with bash scripts.

I've done the format incorrectly it's meant to be 01/02/2017 even though I last edited the file 11 days ago to delete channel 276 AMC from BT HD the file is updated when needed. The script is part of the preinst what I'm wanting to do is stop the plugin installing if autobouqetesmaker doesn't exist

Huevos
08-03-17, 21:45
I have added a new plugin for this to post #1.

dsayers
08-03-17, 21:47
Thanks will check it tomorrow morning. What amendments have you made

Edit unpacked it before going to work looks great thank you Huevos

dsayers
09-03-17, 08:06
First crash

06:53:07.5608 { D }
Traceback (most recent call last):
06:53:07.5611 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 68, in action
06:53:07.5617 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
06:53:07.5621 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 77, in okbuttonClick
06:53:07.5625 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
06:53:07.5631 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/DsayersCustomMixImporter/plugin.py", line 284, in DsayersCustomMixImporterMain
06:53:07.5647 { D } session.open(DsayersCustomMixImporterScreen, 'dsayerscustommiximporter', 'SystemPlugins/DsayersCustomMixImporter', menu_path, PluginLanguageDomain)
06:53:07.5650 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 326, in open
06:53:07.5665 { D } dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
06:53:07.5669 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 264, in instantiateDialog
06:53:07.5681 { D } return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
06:53:07.5684 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 286, in doInstantiateDialog
06:53:07.5696 { D } dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
06:53:07.5699 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/DsayersCustomMixImporter/plugin.py", line 53, in __init__
06:53:07.5707 { D } Setup.__init__(self, session, setup, plugin, menu_path, PluginLanguageDomain)
06:53:07.5720 { D } TypeError: __init__() takes at most 4 arguments (6 given)
06:53:07.5729 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x6ef82fa8>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
]]>

The crash happens as soon as I choose Dsayers CustomMIX

Debug log

dsayers
09-03-17, 08:26
If I delete line 53 I get

07:20:18.8417 { D }
Traceback (most recent call last):
07:20:18.8419 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 68, in action
07:20:18.8425 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
07:20:18.8429 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 77, in okbuttonClick
07:20:18.8433 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
07:20:18.8437 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/DsayersCustomMixImporter/plugin.py", line 283, in DsayersCustomMixImporterMain
07:20:18.8463 { D } session.open(DsayersCustomMixImporterScreen, 'dsayerscustommiximporter', 'SystemPlugins/DsayersCustomMixImporter', menu_path, PluginLanguageDomain)
07:20:18.8468 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 326, in open
07:20:18.8482 { D } dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
07:20:18.8485 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 264, in instantiateDialog
07:20:18.8497 { D } return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
07:20:18.8499 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 293, in doInstantiateDialog
07:20:18.8511 { D } dlg.applySkin()
07:20:18.8514 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 87, in applySkin
07:20:18.8519 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 75, in getTitle
07:20:18.8526 { D } KeyError: 'Title'
07:20:18.8529 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x6f0ab210>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
]]>

abu baniaz
09-03-17, 09:15
Which image are you running this on?

dsayers
09-03-17, 09:15
Openatv 6.0

Huevos
09-03-17, 10:21
This plugin is for openvix

dsayers
09-03-17, 16:04
Ok thanks I'll flash vix and give feedback over the weekend if no body else reports back.

dsayers
09-03-17, 20:10
Just checking I can tell some of the code has been used from channelsimporter will this commit help for other images?

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/6f12f3dae3cc3dc09c85bcf21476cb1edbab1c68

Ive seen you added it 4 hours ago

dsayers
09-03-17, 21:13
Managed to add that commit before going to work and the above commit fixes it will see how abm updates tomorrow morning

Huevos
09-03-17, 22:02
The commit fixes the crash, but not ATV's inability to handle translation of setup.xml files. So in ATV the setup screen will always be in English.

Huevos
09-03-17, 22:06
Ok thanks I'll flash vix and give feedback over the weekend if no body else reports back.Not using OpenViX. Please explain this treachery. :D

dsayers
09-03-17, 22:14
Not using OpenViX. Please explain this treachery. :D

I started experimenting with 6.0 and like the a task when trying to do other commits with the language barrier lol

dsayers
09-03-17, 22:37
The commit fixes the crash, but not ATV's inability to handle translation of setup.xml files. So in ATV the setup screen will always be in English.

I don't see that as a major issue with the custom.xml as it's for sky uk and virgin uk unless someone who uses it in the uk with a different language

Huevos
09-03-17, 22:53
No, not a problem for this plugin, but ATV need to sort it out.

dsayers
10-03-17, 09:37
What about deleting the custommix on uninstall would I be best having the custommix in the ipk then on uninstall it should remove it?

Huevos
10-03-17, 09:45
I can't see how that is going to work if the plugin is in the feeds.

dsayers
10-03-17, 10:16
I can't see how that is going to work if the plugin is in the feeds.

Didnt know you was going to add the plugin to feeds.

But I was thinking

#!/bin/sh
echo "Checking for CustomMix in the ABM..."
if [ -f /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml ]
then
rm -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml > /dev/null 2>&1
echo "CustomMix was found and removed"
echo "Proceeding to uninstalling plugin..."
else
echo "CustomMix was not found in ABM"
echo "Proceeding to uninstall..."
fi
exit 0

In a postrm

dsayers
10-03-17, 10:43
3.1 if you want to test it

Huevos
10-03-17, 11:32
A good start would be make the CustomMix file deletable from the plugin. i.e. BLUE button == delete CustomMix file.

dsayers
10-03-17, 16:22
Ok tried adding the blue button and it displays but unsure where to add the code for delete.

This is what I added after setting up the blue button

def keyDelete(self):
try:
os.remove("/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and delete the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml ")
except:
print "This is an error message!"

I'll need to add an except message but I can't get delete to work

I'll have another play with this later. My heads hurting full night shift and no sleep

Attached is the plugin.py

Huevos
10-03-17, 19:06
Version 3.2

dsayers
10-03-17, 19:35
Thanks Huevos blue button now deletes the xm, the blue button doesn't display like it did with my edited plugin.py I'll re add the blue button thanks

Edit just to confirm it's in the skin screen

Huevos
10-03-17, 19:38
What do you mean it does not display?

Don't edit the plugin. It is working fine.

dsayers
10-03-17, 19:41
Just displaying the blue button next to yellow it isn't in the class DsayersCustomMixImporterScreen(Setup): skin

dsayers
10-03-17, 19:43
So maybe you can add it and redo the 3.2 ipk rather than doing another version

Huevos
10-03-17, 19:43
What image/skin are you using?

dsayers
10-03-17, 19:44
Openatv 6.0 kiddacs vskin-hd.

dsayers
10-03-17, 19:50
Thats all that needs adding highlighted in red

class DsayersCustomMixImporterScreen(Setup):
skin = """
<screen position="340,70" size="600,620">
<widget source="key_red" render="Label" position="0,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#9f1313" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="key_green" render="Label" position="150,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#1f771f" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="key_yellow" render="Label" position="300,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#a08500" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="key_blue" render="Label" position="450,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#a08500" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="HelpWindow" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/vkey_icon.png" position="450,550" zPosition="1" size="541,720" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="red" position="0,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/red.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="green" position="150,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/green.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="yellow" position="300,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/yellow.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="blue" position="450,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/blue.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<widget name="config" position="10,50" size="580,350" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"/>
<widget name="description" position="50,385" size="500,80" font="Regular;18" halign="center" valign="top" transparent="0" zPosition="1"/>
</screen>""

Huevos
10-03-17, 19:54
How old is your ATV install? "setup4buttons" is in default skin.

Version 3.3

dsayers
10-03-17, 19:59
So are you saying that the blue button doesn't need adding to screen setup but the other buttons do? I'll try the ipk later tv has been hijacked lol the image is a few months old

dsayers
10-03-17, 21:08
you added yellow default button instead of blue

your edit

class DsayersCustomMixImporterScreen(Setup):
skin = """
<screen position="340,70" size="600,620">
<widget source="key_red" render="Label" position="0,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#9f1313" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="key_green" render="Label" position="150,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#1f771f" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="key_yellow" render="Label" position="300,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#a08500" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget source="key_blue" render="Label" position="450,0" size="140,40" valign="center" halign="center" zPosition="4" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#a08500" font="Regular;18" transparent="1"/>
<widget name="HelpWindow" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/vkey_icon.png" position="450,550" zPosition="1" size="541,720" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="red" position="0,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/red.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="green" position="150,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/green.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="yellow" position="300,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/yellow.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<ePixmap name="blue" position="450,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/yellow.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>
<widget name="config" position="10,50" size="580,350" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand"/>
<widget name="description" position="50,385" size="500,80" font="Regular;18" halign="center" valign="top" transparent="0" zPosition="1"/>
</screen>"""

dsayers
10-03-17, 21:11
changed to blue but the button has no text

Thats with the xml already deleted if it exists the text shows

dsayers
10-03-17, 23:21
Thanks Huevos once done I think that will be it lol bet you wish that you didn't start this plugin

Huevos
10-03-17, 23:42
The blue button text only shows if there is a file to delete.

In ViX Day HD it looks like this...

dsayers
11-03-17, 00:01
Looks good it will probably need skinning for my skin but I should be able to work something out :) with atv default its just a small box like my screen shots.

Huevos
11-03-17, 09:57
You should add setup3buttons and setup4buttons to your skin. They are in default skin so you must have an old copy of ATV.

dsayers
11-03-17, 15:37
You should add setup3buttons and setup4buttons to your skin. They are in default skin so you must have an old copy of ATV.

Sorted an ota update brought it in and 3.2 ipk displays the blue button but maybe best having it in the skin code for users on older images will do another ipk with yellow turned to blue explained in post 186.

Once done I maybe better having this thread closed and start another because setup is different. Again thanks for creating this plugin it makes it easier for users to use it and they can disable updates and delete the xml via blue button without needing to ftp and mess about with it :thumbsup:

Huevos
11-03-17, 15:46
The skin issue is cured in the version in post 184.

dsayers
11-03-17, 15:50
The skin issue is cured in the version in post 184.
That has blue button as yellow.png instead of blue

<ePixmap name="blue" position="450,0" zPosition="2" size="140,40" pixmap="skin_default/buttons/yellow.png" transparent="1" alphatest="on"/>

Huevos
11-03-17, 16:01
Ok .

dsayers
11-03-17, 16:34
Should I just do the ipk as 3.3 or 3.4? I dont see the need to have a new version unless others have installed 3.3 they'll have to uninstall it and reinstall the newer 3.3 ipk

dsayers
11-03-17, 17:09
ipk 3.4
Hopefully that is the last edit needed thanks

dsayers
11-03-17, 18:28
If there are no more edits needed can admin close this thread please.

New thread here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?55903-Dsayers-custommix-importer-plugin-support-thread&p=442487#post442487

Current users if you do upgrade to the Dsayers Custom importer plugin you can uninstall the custommixupdater plugin and script if used and install the new ipk. The current ipk and scripts will still work as they download the xml file from the same source