PDA

View Full Version : TM600 Software Update

neildrum
05-01-11, 14:03
Hi,

I'm trying to update the software on my brand new TM600 with no success.

Firstly my LAN settings shows my ip address etc, but says static IP: No internet connection.

I have downloaded an updated UR image and put it on a usb stick and tried updating via USB software update but it says cannot find image on usb even though it is on there!

Please could someone help me?

silverfox0786
05-01-11, 14:07
check your router and see that dhcp is enables across the network

bassethound
05-01-11, 14:15
Hi neildrum welcome to the board below is a tutorial for flashing the tm and the program to flash the box

if you get stuck just ask

bassethound
05-01-11, 14:18
Some times on the tm boxes you need to restart your router and the box so the router gives the box a ip

johncasio
30-08-11, 15:54
can u help my tm6oo linux wont pair with my receiver no ip adress showing but when i disconect cable it shows on router

pazza07
31-08-11, 13:00
Have you enabled DHCP ? I had a similar problem, it was driving me mad and in the end it was a dodgy ethernet connection, try using another, just a thought.

kumasi
05-09-12, 00:51
Hi, am new here, can you help me flash my technomate tm600 box please as i have done factory reset and cant get any channels at the moment.
Thanks

Larry-G
05-09-12, 05:16
All a factory reset does is to return the current image back to its first installed state. If you have a valid subscription card in the receiver we will help you set it up. If you don't have a card we won't help you as per the site rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

wullboy
05-09-12, 16:46
Hi, am new here, can you help me flash my technomate tm600 box please as i have done factory reset and cant get any channels at the moment.
Thanks

Get the latest image from this site m8, and flash it with technomate control center,

bassethound
05-09-12, 16:57
the easiest way to flash a tm600 is to keep the power button pressed on the front and turning on the rear power switch and wait till the last number of the boxes ip address appears then stop pressing the power button

then open up your web browser firefox/chrome and input the boxes ip address in the browser search panel it should look somthing like this 192.168.*.*

you should then see the boxes webpage where you will be able to flash your box it will take about 5min and the box will reboot its self after flashing

Waq
02-12-12, 14:25
I have a question.

I am a newbie to this stuff and I had someone come and install my Technomate TM-600. However now I have lost upto 90% of my channels and it stays blank or I get the message "scrambled". I have tried everything I have read online but am not getting anywhere. Is anyone able to help me?

Thanks so much in advance.

morashid679
02-12-12, 14:44
@waq

Do u have a card??

Waq
02-12-12, 15:13
Hi Mo,

When you say card - what exactly do you mean? Like I said, and I apologise, I'm completely new to this stuff. I would say yes I do but you could be referring to something completely different.

Stanman
02-12-12, 16:55
Is your Sky card in the box or in another box?

Waq
02-12-12, 17:08
Right I had to pop to my dads house because it is his box which is having errors.

There is no card.

The Technomate is connected to the Broadband and used to have all the channels but now doesn't have any. This happened last time (as advised by my dad) but the channels came back after rebooting the box from the mains.

Stanman
02-12-12, 17:09
Right I had to pop to my dads house because it is his box which is having errors.

There is no card.

The Technomate is connected to the Broadband and used to have all the channels but now doesn't have any. This happened last time (as advised by my dad) but the channels came back after rebooting the box from the mains.

Did you miss that wee thing called RULES when you joined today??

Anyway have a re read and in meantime thread closed and let this serve as a warning as next time it will be an infraction.