PDA

View Full Version : CBeebies HD

duoduo
29-07-16, 11:46
Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to know if CBeebies HD has stopped transmission? I have rerun ABM this morning and still getting the same error each time; service not found (SID not found in PAT).

ccs
29-07-16, 11:49
Freeview has changes due to the Olympics....

Three of our HD channels (CBBC HD, CBeebies HD and BBC Four HD) will be moving temporarily on the 27th July on Freeview, to enable additional red button streams for the Rio Olympics.

Due to this temporary move CBBC HD will have less coverage in the UK than previously. This will result in some viewers losing CBBC HD during the Olympics. To check if this will impact you, if currently you’re unable to see BBC News HD (on channel 107) then unfortunately you will be temporarily losing reception of CBBC HD – however, normal service will resume after 23rd August. However, the SD version of CBBC is still available to all. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/news/item107

DaMacFunkin
29-07-16, 12:10
Awesome my kids have been really looking forward to the Olympics :thumbsup:

birdman
29-07-16, 13:03
Note that it affects BBC FOUR HD as well.

So any timers/auto-timers you have set-up for either channel will now (I think) fail until you remove/re-add the channel, as the service reference is wrong.

(And there are now an extra half-dozen Red Button channels).

Basically, the two HD channels have moved to COM8. Mind you, all of the extra Olympics channels seem to be on COM8 too, so it's not exactly clear why these were moved off PSB3.
EDIT: ahhh, now I see. BBC FOUR HD has moved to PSB3 from COM7. And will move to COM8 after the Olympics.
Confusing...

Guy
29-07-16, 19:31
Anyone having problems with Cebeebies SD ?

On my terestial TV it has moved from 124 to 121, but on my Duo it won't work at all. have tried to re-run the ABM but no joy?

Andy_Hazza
29-07-16, 19:36
Cebeebies SD doesn't broadcast 24/7. Channels starts at 6am till about 7pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boldzak
03-09-16, 10:46
Hi

Any update on this - can I even access the SD channel? Kids aren't happy!

Thanks

birdman
04-09-16, 20:05
CBeebies is on 121. CBeebies HD is on 124.
The Olympics moved these around - have you done a rescan since they finished?