PDA

View Full Version : Tools for RS232 Edision OS Mini?

MatMusalen
28-07-16, 10:46
Hi. Mi OS Mini was blocked and impossible to accept order to flash with USB.
Some tools to flash with RS232? Are valid tools for VU+ ?
Thank

Ashley69
28-07-16, 10:59
Thank

We are not understanding your problem. Can we have more detail. What are you trying to do and what error messages are you getting? What do you mean by blocked?

Rob van der Does
28-07-16, 11:05
Thank
Please create your own thread for your own issue.

MatMusalen
28-07-16, 11:12
We are not understanding your problem. Can we have more detail. What are you trying to do and what error messages are you getting? What do you mean by blocked?

Hello, thanks for answering. After having updated with USB, it is locked in the home screen, but responds to TCP / IP and Telnet. To try again to flash USB via the screen with the two bars displayed giving 10 seconds to accept the remote control, but does not respond to the remote control in any case, so it does not load the image again and again to stay on the screen photography home.

Rob van der Does
28-07-16, 11:15
Moved to here: your own thread for your own problem.

It is impossible to update via USB; USB allows for flashing a new image only.

MatMusalen
28-07-16, 11:26
Hi. After having updated with USB, it is locked in the home screen (but responds to TCP / IP and Telnet).
To try again to flash USB via the screen with the two bars displayed giving 10 seconds to accept the remote control, but does not respond to the remote control in any case, so it does not load the image again and again to stay on the screen photography home.
I have found tools for VU + (I also have a VU* SoloSE). May be used this tool for Edison OS Mini, both with Enigma 2?
Thank in advance.

Rob van der Does
28-07-16, 11:43
I merged your posts in this thread.

MatMusalen
28-07-16, 11:51
I merged your posts in this thread.

OK. Thanks.