PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Restriction to certain bouquets (edit in services disabled)

fredphoesh
25-07-16, 17:49
Hi
I have been searching "edit in services" on the forum but have not found any solution.

I want to ENABLE the ability to set an autotimer where I can choose to autotime only channels in a particular bouquet... I've been through the settings and cannot find that.

Please can someone point out how to do that?

Thanks,
Mark.

Ford1
25-07-16, 18:41
Could you elaborate, do you mean set a recording of sky sports 1 from the sports bouquet?

fredphoesh
25-07-16, 18:56
Hi Ford,
yes, I mean to be able to automatically record ONLY stuff that is in my bouquets... I think I have worked it out, I went to my autotimer list, pressed MENU, then edit new timer defaults then chose BLUE button Edit Services, then ENABLE the service restriction, then change Editing from Channels to Bouquets then BLUE button NEW and choose the bouquet you want then save OK green button.

Lord!

Ford1
25-07-16, 19:36
yep that should work, I had a few recordings that worked of "duplicate channels" due to a fault of my own, this sounds like you've figured it out :thumbsup:

fredphoesh
25-07-16, 19:43
yep, thanks for the response... scary thing is, I believe I asked the same question on some other forum last year, and now couldn't remember how I did it... glad it came out of the cobwebs!

The feature would be way better if one could do that all in Settings rather than having to dig around in the much more hidden autotimer settings.

tx
Mark

yep that should work, I had a few recordings that worked of "duplicate channels" due to a fault of my own, this sounds like you've figured it out :thumbsup:

Ford1
25-07-16, 19:51
What you need to do is find out why you have channels available for record that are not in your user bouquets, I can not remember what my issue was but if I remember ill let you know!!

Tkr001
25-07-16, 20:07
Hi Ford,
yes, I mean to be able to automatically record ONLY stuff that is in my bouquets... I think I have worked it out, I went to my autotimer list, pressed MENU, then edit new timer defaults then chose BLUE button Edit Services, then ENABLE the service restriction, then change Editing from Channels to Bouquets then BLUE button NEW and choose the bouquet you want then save OK green button.

Lord!
I wouldn't do that. You are changing the default. Much better to do it in the autotimer itself or you will have to edit every autotimer you create that isn't for a sky sports channel.

fredphoesh
26-07-16, 00:35
Ah I didnt know I could do that, makes sense, I'll try tomorrow, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk