PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] SKY - ROI Custom / SD

cdrf
20-07-16, 10:40
Hi Guys
When I do a scan and set my provider to SKY ROI Custom or SKY ROI SD it still shows some HD Channels - good few in sports.
I've attached logs
Thanks

Ashley69
20-07-16, 12:02
In ABM provider menu set swap channels to no.

abu baniaz
20-07-16, 13:49
SD will include all channels, only Custom will exclude them.

If you can list the unavailable HD channels we need to remove, we'll endeavour to update it.

cdrf
20-07-16, 13:52
SD will include all channels, only Custom will exclude them.

If you can list the unavailable HD channels we need to remove, we'll endeavour to update it.

No problem at all, will do
Do you know does the "Swap Channels" - I was under the impression that just swapped FTA HD channels, is that right?
Thanks

Andy_Hazza
20-07-16, 14:15
No problem at all, will do
Do you know does the "Swap Channels" - I was under the impression that just swapped FTA HD channels, is that right?
Thanks

Swaps all the available HD channels. I.e. MUTV etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huevos
20-07-16, 15:27
Looks like there are a load of non-working HD channels in that list too.

cdrf
20-07-16, 15:28
Hey only the FTA HD Channels work
i'll try do up a list of all the HD channels its picking up
Thanks

abu baniaz
21-07-16, 00:35
< 47012.902> [ABM-config] providers: sat_282_sky_irl:sd_republic_of_ireland:36:

You are not running the custom option. The provider file does not need updating (with regards to whitelists). There are a few chanenls in the not indexed section that are blank, but they are showing as FTA on the tables, they do not work. Olympic channels could do with a name hack until they become official.

cdrf
21-07-16, 13:30
Thanks Abu
Yeah I ran it twice, once with ROI SD and once with ROI Custom, thought that might help.
Do you want me to run it again with Custom and Swap channels set to no, and post any HD Channels that show up?

abu baniaz
21-07-16, 13:39
I only checked the HD bouquet. Why look through all bouquets, when they can be in one.

if you don't want the unavailable HD channels, you must use custom.

Swap only applies if target exists and is in HD. If you are in custom mode, swap won't happen when the HD channel has been skipped. If the HD channel has not been skipped, it will happen.