PDA

View Full Version : Soft CCcam Setup

stephentg
19-07-16, 21:22
Hi, Can anybody help. I am trying set up my CCcam. I can get the softcam on the tv screen48959, but I cannot see anything like this CCcam.cfg in FileZilla48960.

twol
19-07-16, 21:24
If you are asking why there is no cfg file, that is because you have to create one for your card :)

Knobi
20-07-16, 06:56
:thumbsup: :fart2: :thumbsup:

manicscrewdriver
20-07-16, 08:14
Nice first post Knobi :smiley_yup:

If you google cccam.cfg you should find the file your looking for.

Once you have found it, you need to ftp it over to var/etc using a program like Filezilla or Cuteftp.

stephentg
20-07-16, 15:38
I Keep on getting error.48964

twol
20-07-16, 15:57
CCcam.cfg has to be spelt correctly with leading C,s uppercase C :)

manicscrewdriver
20-07-16, 20:12
To be honest with the VIX image you dont need to rely on ipk files, its easier and quicker just to set it up manually. FTP the Cccam.bin file over to USR/softcam (I think, as going off memory, maybe USR/emu), change permissions to 755, then ftp Cccam.cfg to var/etc and change permissions to 644.

Other cccam files like Cccam.prio, Cccam.providers if you have them need to go in Var/etc also. Make sure you change the permissions to 644 also.

Once all the files are ftp'd to the right locations the emu should show up in emu selection list. It is the one thing i really like about the VIX image.

Please dont ask me how to set C lines up as i shall ask for the thread to be closed if you do as this isn't what the forum is about.

bellejt
20-07-16, 20:39
on openvix you just download the softcam from the feed.Put your cfg file in etc and reboot.Then select your cam from within softcam menu.Mark start on startup en start cam.Only cfg file needs to be changed by FTP.No need to change mod also to 644. Name is CCcam.cfg.If you need prio and other files they also go in etc.