PDA

View Full Version : mutant 4 k receiver

stavo
19-07-16, 13:28
Any new re the 4k mutant receiver being sold in the site sponser shop.

many thanks

stavo

john doe
19-07-16, 16:17
new receivers coming at soon, we just need to wait until they out

Andy_Hazza
19-07-16, 16:28
Its not just about when the receiver comes out, its also the process of building an image. Also to bear in mind its also an ARM processor, and by all accounts the Solo4K was a bugger to build for from the off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
19-07-16, 16:56
Correct, but as ATV is already building images for the Mutant HD51 for several weeks, this might not be such a challenge this time. Remember this box has no FBC-tuners.

twol
19-07-16, 17:05
But judging by the ATV threads, both the Mut@nt and AX receivers (like the VU+ 4K) will take a while to "stabilise" the image for other than "bleeding edge" enthusiasts :)
For normal users would pay to wait.

Rob van der Does
19-07-16, 17:08
Yep. And drivers will need to mature as well.
But being a budget receiver one can question if owners are really interested in 'bleeding edge' image features.

Andy_Hazza
19-07-16, 17:50
Roll on the Ultimo 4K I say Rob. Can't wait!!

Rob van der Does
19-07-16, 19:44
Yeah, looks a nice piece of hardware :)

twol
19-07-16, 19:59
Roll on the Ultimo 4K I say Rob. Can't wait!!

Should work now they have fixed the prototype engineering model.... 4k!!:)

world-of-satellite.co.uk
20-07-16, 05:30
First batch on sale was only a small batch. New stock due September / October, price will be keener than current selling price across Europe.

75mak
21-07-16, 01:33
i would advise most people to stay well clear of it.... in fact wouldn't touch with a barge pole.... not at least until it's been out in the wild for a few months and shown to have the support a box that expensive requires.

I own a mutant 2400 and the amount of build up it had upon release about supporting kodi and the rest .... and here we are more than a year down the line and nothing

Andy_Hazza
21-07-16, 06:33
i would advise most people to stay well clear of it.... in fact wouldn't touch with a barge pole.... not at least until it's been out in the wild for a few months and shown to have the support a box that expensive requires.

I own a mutant 2400 and the amount of build up it had upon release about supporting kodi and the rest .... and here we are more than a year down the line and nothing

Yeah I agree with the Kodi part, but the mut@nt HD2400 is a fantastic receiver and if the mut@nt HD51 is anything like, we'll be in for a treat. [emoji4]