PDA

View Full Version : Gigablue quad

mikehunt43
18-07-16, 14:41
hi I need a new remote for this box can any tell me if the one from the sponsor will work the quad? thank you

Ashley69
18-07-16, 15:05
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers/gigablue/GiGaBlue-Universal-RCU-Remote-Control
Yes it's universal for gigablue boxes

Larry-G
18-07-16, 19:48
Do your self a favour and pickup a Logitech harmony 650, currys are doing them for £40 and they are worth their weight in gold. Easily the best universal fully programmable remotes bar none. I have been using a 600 and 650 for about 4 years. There way better than the stock remotes your stb or tv manufacturer ships out.

Larry-G
02-08-16, 12:54
Decent remotes (I have an older version), but more like £59.99 on Currys and Amazon, £35 delivered (new) on ebay though if it helps anyone :)
Currys were selling the harmony 650 for £39.99 only last week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Larry-G
03-08-16, 17:13
Either way I would always go for a harmony remote over a stock remote.

Don't get me wrong a few years ago I would have called you crazy if you recommended a third party remote especially a more expensive one than the stock remote. But after 3 years of using several harmony remotes I simply would not use any thing else.

It's well worth the little extra cost for me, all of my stock remotes have been returned to their respective boxes and that's where they will stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk