PDA

View Full Version : lost recording light

cactikid
17-07-16, 21:52
i have not noticed before but when i switched box on " no usable tuner " meaning box is recording, there is no red light on front of box to show its busy,checked recordings and is recording,box bought in feb 2015,is it worth sending back if its 2 year warranty?
i cant see image switching light off or can it?:confused:

tm nano se.

Ford1
17-07-16, 21:55
disconnect router, check feed to tuners, try a reflash, many options before you send back

cactikid
17-07-16, 22:17
feed to tuner is working ,connected to lan ok as downloaded a movie via tsmedia lol,also timer recordings still work but not showing the light on sat recordings.if i reflash i will lose that lovely space station up there :D

ccs
17-07-16, 22:33
Have you recently updated the VIX image? It might be worth going back to an earlier version to see if the problem persists.

Or maybe simply power off at the mains for 5 minutes to do a cold restart.

cactikid
17-07-16, 23:12
i had to pull plug because of spinning vix symbol for over 1/2 hour in trying to delete some recordings.not updated in months,might try the 5 min off trick to see what happens and look at image version on box:thumbsup:

cactikid
04-08-16, 23:48
yes powered off box for a while then on rec.light working again,must reflash again trying to keep up:thumbsup: