PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Picture dropout on one channel

ginkster
14-07-16, 18:47
First off apologies if I posted this in the wrong section.

I am running latest openvix on a vu+ duo2 and for the past 2 weeks I am getting picture dropout on Sly F1 HD. I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem? All other channels are perfect HD and SD. It is just that one channel.It seems to be fine for 30 mins to an hour then it starts dropping out. Sound is fine but the picture drops out for a split second. I have tried everything I can think of. Reflashed, rescanned, Different images. Different hdmi lead and port. Still no joy I am starting to wonder if its the tuner card or if VM has a problem with that channel. If it is the tuner card then surely I would have dropout on other channels. And if it is VM surely they would of sorted the problem by now. I can't exactly phone and ask lol

Any help would be really appreciated :)

TIA

cactikid
14-07-16, 21:49
what are signal and quality levels on F1 and others?

lincsat
14-07-16, 22:00
If you mean an occasional flash of black screen whilst the sound continues for maybe a 10th of a second, then yes, I've noticed that as well. It's not a glitch on the thing we can't talk about and I noticed it doesn't happen when the F1 is on Sports 1 like last Weekend. It has to be something with VM but haven't tried it on another box.

ginkster
14-07-16, 22:12
If you mean an occasional flash of black screen whilst the sound continues for maybe a 10th of a second, then yes, I've noticed that as well. It's not a glitch on the thing we can't talk about and I noticed it doesn't happen when the F1 is on Sports 1 like last Weekend. It has to be something with VM but haven't tried it on another box.

Cheers mate that's all I needed to know :) It was fine up till 2 weeks ago and I was sure it was a problem their end but I just needed to make sure if other ppl were experiencing the same problem :)