PDA

View Full Version : Openatv settings help

Tangfolio
12-07-16, 13:38
Am trying openatv and wondered if anyone knew if there was a setting for altering how long a recording runs before and after a program, like there is in openvix, and if there is how do I find it.

tappari
12-07-16, 16:09
Am trying openatv and wondered if anyone knew if there was a setting for altering how long a recording runs before and after a program, like there is in openvix, and if there is how do I find it.
It should be very easy if you go to menu -> setup -> Recordings & Timesift -> Recording settings. Have a look from there.

DaMacFunkin
12-07-16, 17:25
I found that openATV has most of the same settings as vix, but just under different menus, if you (long?) press blue button you get lots of options

Tangfolio
13-07-16, 17:26
Can't find anything in any of the settings sections, was also reading about 'webif' so tried that and can't find anything like that in there either so maybe openatv doesn't have any settings for that, it's the only problem I have with it so far as it tends to switch over quite early.

DaMacFunkin
13-07-16, 17:52
Openatv defo has that setting, when I was running it on solo4k it was a feature I used, I don't currently run that image since vix was released for the solo4k so I can't tell you exactly where it is, maybe ask in the openatv forum.

maxben
14-07-16, 01:19
Press blue for 'Quick Launch Menu'

select 'system'

select 'Recording settings'

Tangfolio
15-07-16, 08:03
Got it sorted, thanks, I noticed webif was showing stuff that the was not in the on-screen menu's and one or two other odd things were happening so did a clean reinstall and found the settings now.