PDA

View Full Version : Bootloader stopped working on MB Twin HD C/T

fabola
11-07-16, 05:27
After upgrading software & bootloader the box get stuck and it is not possible to upgrade it any more. It seems that the bootloader is corrupt! I have used the same USB memory as I always been using for the upgrades. I have tried with an other USB memory + tried formatting and tried using the HP-tools as well with no sucess. It is possible to access the box by telnet and ftp but not the web interface. How can I do to get the box up an running again?

Ashley69
11-07-16, 06:00
Try without boot loader. Just software.

Andy_Hazza
11-07-16, 06:02
Can I ask which bootloader did you use, as I can't see one listed for the Miraclebox Twin on the openvix website?
Why did you flash with the bootloader in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabola
11-07-16, 06:56
I upgraded bootloader because I had trouble upgrading to newer 2015/2016-softwares (tried Miraculous, Egami, OpenVix) from the original 2014 software. I thought it was because of old bootloader, so I downloaded a newer bootloader from
http://miraclefiles.net/index.php?download=153

Andy_Hazza
11-07-16, 12:48
You are definitely pressing the up button on front of the receiver when being prompted?

fabola
11-07-16, 13:55
I'm not doing wrong, I have done this many times!
I can not see the text “Press OK to Upgrade!” on the front display any more.
(normally when you see this text you should press OK on the touch panel to start upgrading)

fabola
11-07-16, 18:35
Problem Solved! It was the USB-memory that had become broken (formatting did not manage to restore it). I luckily found an old 2GB preformatted (FAT16) USB-memory the worked. Now I running the lates openvix and everything seems fine (so far). :)

Andy_Hazza
11-07-16, 18:44
Glad to hear that. [emoji1360]