PDA

View Full Version : bouquets for VU Duo 2

digicell
01-07-16, 19:09
Hi

Where can i download really similar bouquets broken down into categories like Sports, Entertainment, movies etc for the VU DUO 2 box?

I do not see them in the plugins section.

Thanks

thisntaht
01-07-16, 21:04
Hi

Where can i download really similar bouquets broken down into categories like Sports, Entertainment, movies etc for the VU DUO 2 box?

I do not see them in the plugins section.

Thanks

Menu > Setup> System > EPG > CrossEPG > OpenTV providers > Tick Sky UK OpenTV and press green button to save
Menu > Setup> Service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers - Select the providers you want then press back and Start scan
I'm sure there are many other ways to do this but this works for me :thumbsup:

digicell
02-07-16, 15:06
thanks but i just get the following message
"Timeout for tuner lock"

Andy_Hazza
02-07-16, 15:11
How have you configured your tuners? Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digicell
03-07-16, 09:08
Hi

I think you have taken over this thread with a completely different request. I would appreciate if someone can clearly point out the way to setup bouquets on a VU DUO 2 box similar to the sky channels.

I followed the below:
Menu > Setup> System > EPG > CrossEPG > OpenTV providers > Tick Sky UK OpenTV and press green button to save
Menu > Setup> Service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers - Select the providers you want then press back and Start scan

but when i did the above half the categories were blank or had 1-2 channels.

I see Sky Uk, ROI and FTA and I have marked the Swap channels in all of these as yes.

How do I get the list of channels in those categores (e.g. Sports, Entertainement, Movies etc) to show up when the user navigates to the FAVOURITES button ?

Ashley69
03-07-16, 09:40
Can you post a screen shot of you providers menu to see how you have set it.

abu baniaz
03-07-16, 15:39
CrossEPG downloader has nothing to do with channel lists. See this thread:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51808-EPG-Channels-and-Bouquets

AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) can make your bouquets almost exactly like Sky. The default setting would have done this anyway, so you makey have changed something. If you want support with using ABM, see this thread.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

Avoids all the questions and confusion and leads to quicker resolution.