PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Box running slow

Tangfolio
01-07-16, 12:26
Our box is running slowly sometimes, particularly since the update to 015.
If things like the EPG or channel list are opened we get a black screen with the preview screen top-right for a few seconds then the EPG or list will come up along with spinning vix and it is another few seconds before can scroll through it or anything, or if I try to go to a channel by entering the numbers I can enter them and press OK on the remote before they appear on the screen followed by more spinning vix, and just get a black screen with spinning vix if try to switch channels with up and down buttons.
This usually happens for a while after it comes out of standby but can occur again at random.

I started noticing a while ago that if the box is restarted, after an update or something, it is completely unresponsive for several minutes just showing spinning vix for a few seconds whenever a button on the remote is pressed.

Could this be a problem with the box, box is VU+ Duo2

Ashley69
01-07-16, 12:30
Did you do an online update or a fresh flash? What plugins have you got installed.

lincsat
01-07-16, 12:35
I notice some slow responces and occasional spinner appearing when on a DTT channel, it's OK on Sat though so don't bother with DTT very often.

Tangfolio
03-07-16, 09:54
Did a couch update a couple of versions ago but last one was a normal online update.
Only plugins I have installed are cccam and autobouquetsmaker E2.
Started to notice this coming on a while ago though.