PDA

View Full Version : Problem With My Gigablue

aScottishBloke
30-06-16, 12:41
hi guys have a problem with my gigablue quad

it flashes no problem and shows gigablue on the small lcd screen then changes to a pink screen

anyone know what that problem could be as it wont boot in, not sure if i need to re-flash the bootloader or not

thanks

aScottishBloke
30-06-16, 17:00
lets us flash bootloader and image but when trys to boot shows pink screen

abu baniaz
30-06-16, 17:07
The pink is normally a hdmi issue. Have you tried a different cable or port on TV. Alternatively, try a scart cable.

bandit148
30-06-16, 17:16
The pink is normally a hdmi issue. Have you tried a different cable or port on TV. Alternatively, try a scart cable.

we flashed the bootloader and image , it shows the gigablue logo on tv and box but as soon as it goes off the lcd screen turns pink then nothing on tv

aScottishBloke
30-06-16, 17:18
yea like bandit says ( my dad) thats whats happening

Ford1
30-06-16, 18:58
did you try different cable? scart preferable I find, it may be that the auto resolution the box boots openvix in is not compatible with your tv?

Think of the gigablue image as a "POST" screen on a pc, it is in effect the bios loading, then when the OS (Openvix) loads, it loads the display drivers and this is where the problem arises?

I hope that's clear??

aScottishBloke
30-06-16, 20:35
its not got a scart on it and dont have the color cables to try that way

Ford1
30-06-16, 22:00
try another tv set?

aScottishBloke
01-07-16, 02:07
just tryed another tv set with diffrent cables and its just the same

judge
01-07-16, 08:15
Are you getting any pic or menus on the TV?
Can you log onto its WEBIF?

aScottishBloke
01-07-16, 08:22
Are you getting any pic or menus on the TV?
Can you log onto its WEBIF?

all that happens is:

we can flash bootloader and any image but as soon as its finished flasging it shows gigablue on the small lcd screen on the gigablue and it also shows the splash screen on the tv but the part when ut goes away it shows pink on the small lcd screen but nothing on tv and dose not go any further

i dont think its dead because it allows us to flash etc