PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Remove Bouquet and go back to ABM

tshah
28-06-16, 20:14
Hi guys, so I got a E2 Catseye bouquet on my Vu+ box but I no longer want it and want to go back to ABM. However, I am struggling to remove the E2 bouquet. Can anyone provide some instructions please?

abu baniaz
28-06-16, 20:18
In ABM, there is an option to keep all non-abm bouquets. Set this to no. You must be in expert mode to see the option.

tshah
28-06-16, 22:49
In ABM, there is an option to keep all non-abm bouquets. Set this to no. You must be in expert mode to see the option.

Thanks, I ended up just hitting factory reset (thought it would wipe my OpenVix image, but it didn't surprisingly) and then just re-setup the box. Took like 10mins but i'll remember to use this method next time.

Edit: Actually, I was thinking of adding IPTV bouquets though a programme called eSettings (not sure if this is the best thing to be using but just following a youtube tutorial) but whenever i proceed with the procedure I have noticed that this is when most of the duplicate channels appear. If I was to then do as you said and select no to non-ABM bouquets would that mean my IPTV bouquets would also disappear?

Huevos
29-06-16, 00:32
Create the iptv bouquet from scratch and send to the receiver. Then run ABM. Now you have ABM plus IPTV bouquets.Put ABM at the top so numberibg works correctly.

dsayers
29-06-16, 07:35
Google create userbouquet.favourites.tv file once you've created it ftp it to etc/enigma2 and reboot box