PDA

View Full Version : Decent twin tuner box wanted

thejoker
28-06-16, 08:58
Looking a decent twin tuner box, i like the technomate nano 2 super which i paid £100 so anything similar to this box and price....

ptl141
24-07-16, 12:25
I'm selling my Venton Unibox HD2 on ebay if you're interested???

Andy_Hazza
24-07-16, 13:17
Looking a decent twin tuner box, i like the technomate nano 2 super which i paid £100 so anything similar to this box and price....

Don't touch the Venton. You could look at the Edison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry-G
24-07-16, 13:29

If your a fan of the TM's then as suggested have a look at the Edison Optimus OS range there basically the same boxes any way just a different OEM.

Sicilian
24-07-16, 16:17
If your a fan of the TM's then as suggested have a look at the Edison Optimus OS range there basically the same boxes any way just a different OEM.

Pretty sure that model is now discontinued. Only one similar is nano-3t.

thejoker
18-10-16, 23:13
Looking a decent twin tuner box, technomate nano is one I've had good experience with. Vu is ok but overpriced, not looking to spend a fortune...

abu baniaz
18-10-16, 23:19
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?53524-Venton-Unibox-HD1plus

thejoker
19-10-16, 20:14
Anybody else. looking a decent twin tuner box...

thejoker
19-10-16, 22:07
No it needs to have an internal hard drive. Has to be on par with the technomate nano 2 super, why they stopped making this box is beyond me.

Andy_Hazza
19-10-16, 22:09
Go for the TM Nano SE Plus >> http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers/technomate/technomate-tm-nano-se-m2-plus-twin-satellite

Andy_Hazza
19-10-16, 22:11
Has to be on par with the technomate nano 2 super, why they stopped making this box is beyond me.

Like anything in life, technology advances and new and better products arises.

abu baniaz
19-10-16, 22:14
The TM Nano 2 super uses the same CPU as the Solo2. You won't get a receiver that powerful at the same price as the last one you got unless someone is desperate to sell.

thejoker
19-10-16, 22:38
The nano se plus is cheap and nasty looking, i def would not call it a technological advance....better profit arises more like...

Sicilian
20-10-16, 06:12
The nano se plus is cheap and nasty looking, i def would not call it a technological advance....better profit arises more like...

It's actually a nice looking compact receiver in the flesh. If you like the Nano2 super looks cant see why you wouldn't like the Nano-Se M2 plus range looks. Nano-SE M2 actually looks nicer with its piano black shine front panel (imo). Performance is actually very, very good, not that far off the Nano-2 Super in actual use. Only boot time might be a few secs slower. Actual spec for me its a better machine than the Nano 2 Super as the 2nd tuner is plug and play. So you have a choice or 3 different extra tuner modules.

abu baniaz
20-10-16, 06:45
Does it not have a separate IR sensor? So you don't even have to see it.

Sicilian
20-10-16, 06:46
Does it not have an IR sensor? So you don't even have to see it.

Thats correct, has an external IR cable so receiver can be hidden away.