PDA

View Full Version : fastiptv on a Vu+ solo 2 receiver.

ashy22
27-06-16, 13:06
I got an email from this company "fastiptv" offering all channels on IPTV. They gave a test stream for 3 days. I managed (more luck than judgement) to load the stream through Telnet using the dreambox software and came up with all the channels, most in HD. Most worked with no buffering issues and good quality picture.
They want $15 a month.

Please guys, is this 1/ Legal?
2/ A good deal?
3/ Is there a better alternative?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ashy22:)

thisntaht
27-06-16, 15:48
I got an email from this company "fastiptv" offering all channels on IPTV. They gave a test stream for 3 days. I managed (more luck than judgement) to load the stream through Telnet using the dreambox software and came up with all the channels, most in HD. Most worked with no buffering issues and good quality picture.
They want $15 a month.

Please guys, is this 1/ Legal?
2/ A good deal?
3/ Is there a better alternative?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ashy22:)

1) What do you think, I mean think about it???
2) Yes
3) Lots of similar alternatives, better?? maybe.. But IPTV is improving every week.

Trial
27-06-16, 18:59
Hi,
1. just do a quick math then you can answer it. When it is really legal why is it hardly found through google?

ciao

duoduo
27-06-16, 20:25
Yes interesting first post promoting a service #dope

scrupples
28-06-16, 09:06
Nice ad 1st post too!! :)

ashy22
28-06-16, 12:58
Not promoting it at all mate.

I've looked at it last night and to be honest the HD streams are nowhere near as good as my SKY box HD.

New to this IPTV thing so was just asking.

Lets rephrase it - Are they all as sh*t as this package or are there some good ones about?

Trial
28-06-16, 18:50
Hi,
there also good one but mostly bound to a special box or bound to the IP area.

Zattoo might be worth a look. In Germany I can see almost all free channel for free. I am not able to see the UK list. The best thing is that there is already a plugin for Enigma2. Problems are if you want channel from foreign contries.

If everybody has more alternatives I am also interested.

ciao

ashy22
29-06-16, 08:21
Hi,
there also good one but mostly bound to a special box or bound to the IP area.

Zattoo might be worth a look. In Germany I can see almost all free channel for free. I am not able to see the UK list. The best thing is that there is already a plugin for Enigma2. Problems are if you want channel from foreign contries.

If everybody has more alternatives I am also interested.

ciao

Thanks Trial.
Signed up to the Zattoo but like you said there isn't much on the UK site. I will have to learn German :)

Trial
29-06-16, 10:49
Hi,
good idea to learn German:-) If you find other serious streaming please let us know.

Ralf

alcable
10-07-16, 20:47
i ftp m3u anywhere on box and use mediaplayer to watch iptv works well

daz450
10-07-16, 22:10
I have been using Orbit IPTV it has been really good!

Trial
11-07-16, 07:43
Hi,
but it also look illegal for most countries.

ciao

duoduo
11-07-16, 08:25
Yes but he's only mentioning a service not what it shows. It's for other people to realise of there interested in taking a look...