PDA

View Full Version : dreambox control centre

wullboy
11-05-10, 17:48
I am trying to get a back-up of my image useing DCC, everything looks ok within the DCC [ ftp & telnet showing logged in ] in the tools section, i hit the back-up image button, then name the image [ backup] to the /tmp folder, hit the button but nothing is happening, i can back up my services & bouquets, but not the image, what am i missing in there that it will not give me a back-up image, but will let me back up my bouquets ??

cypchris
11-05-10, 22:29
i am suning you have a techonmate 500 or 600 as you have posted in the tm section why dont you try and use technomate control centre instead of dcc i dont think it works with the tms?
i am sure you can even do it with the webinterface when you hold the power button down and type the ip in your web browser
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?424-TCC-Technomate-Control-Centre

wullboy
12-05-10, 17:30
yea m8, it`s the TM600, now i had a look in the TECHNOMATE CONTROL CENTRE but could not see where the opion to back up my image is, yes i do see where i can back up or reinstall bouquets/service files, but dont see the back up image option ?

Sicilian
13-05-10, 16:18
Even though the TM-500/600's use specially ported Engima1 images I don't think its possible to backup the images like you would with a dreambox/VU+

wullboy
13-05-10, 19:25
Even though the TM-500/600's use specially ported Engima1 images I don't think its possible to backup the images like you would with a dreambox/VU+

*?/>^%$ dam-it ..... does anybody want to buy a technomate 600 ... lol

grtmoby
13-05-10, 19:49
wish i can help, my vu is on flight now :)

wullboy
13-05-10, 21:01
wish i can help, my vu is on flight now :)

good for you m8... long time coming...eh ??