PDA

View Full Version : West Yorkshire dish installers

aido
15-06-16, 09:36
Hi,

We've just got a new house in West Yorkshire (near Ilkley) and looking for a dish installer. It looks like we're a bit stuck for a motorised dish due to the house next door but wondered if any of you had recommendations for people who could handle say an offset dish please (or maybe even put a motorised dish up regardless?) A lot of the local guys seem to just do simple Sky dish installs that I've found so far.

Thanks in advance

Stanman
15-06-16, 17:29
On AVF there's a guy called Pedro2000. His based in Manchester but does travel around for installs. Worth giving him a shout.

If your handy at DIY you can do it. I fitted my own shouting down to mate in front of TV to fine tune.

Touch wood had gale and hale and been fine.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DaMacFunkin
15-06-16, 19:25
Pedro did my motorised, he does travel everywhere if the job is interesting enough for him, he is total mad for it, I mean really obsessed he just kept fine tuning and tweaking my set up, it was so late and dark, in the end I really had to tell him to go home lol.
Top job though, never had any trouble.

aido
16-06-16, 16:36
Thanks gents - I've mailed him the details so will see what he says :)

kegnkiwi
16-06-16, 18:48
Wakefield satellite shop are also very good.

aido
16-06-16, 22:41
Thanks for that - two more popped up when I searched for them who do motorised installs who are Active Aerials and Brymar so I'll give the three of them a go :)