PDA

View Full Version : How to Install iptv m3u file and get channels on bouquets

Naz
14-06-16, 20:14
I no how to install a enigma 2 iptv file thorough puty no problem. But I have a m3u file. I can get it work on media player . But I Dnt want to get out of my favourites and go into media player to watch a few channels . So how can I get the m3u playlist in my normal bouquets, or how do I convert m3u into engima 2 . So many stuff on the net don't no what to trust

Naz
15-06-16, 03:00
Figured it out converted the m3u file into enigma 2 and put the playlist into my fav.

Rob van der Does
15-06-16, 05:52
There is a plugin on the feeds for exactly that purpose (enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvbouquet).

chris1
24-01-17, 15:37
There is a plugin on the feeds for exactly that purpose (enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvbouquet).

I have downloaded iptvbouquet how do I now add a m3u file.

Thanks Chris

Rob van der Does
25-01-17, 06:42
It installs any iptv .txt files with entries in the m3u format (see example.txt in the plugin folder /channels). It also includes tv channels from many countries, which will be updated when updates become available. After install the bouquets can be found in the bouquet 'Favourites'.

PS: To be able to see all those, first do Menu -->Setup --> System --> Channel selection settings --> Load unlinked userbouquets --> Yes

chris1
28-01-17, 12:13
It installs any iptv .txt files with entries in the m3u format (see example.txt in the plugin folder /channels). It also includes tv channels from many countries, which will be updated when updates become available. After install the bouquets can be found in the bouquet 'Favourites'.

PS: To be able to see all those, first do Menu -->Setup --> System --> Channel selection settings --> Load unlinked userbouquets --> Yes

Still can't get it to work m8,I did ftp m3u file over to the channel list but no joy and could not work the example.txt out?

kryton
28-01-17, 13:31

Thanks for this Rob.
The app.works well with the channels included. I have the Smart IPTV app on my samsung tv...my supplier uploads his channel list to the tv''s MAC address.
but i do find the samsung app can be unstable at times.
Is there a way he can upload them to my sat box instead?

sorry for jumping in on the thread but its something ive been interested in for a while.

duoduo
28-01-17, 14:13
No supplier talk allowed on the forum buddy.

Rob van der Does
28-01-17, 19:38
Still can't get it to work m8,I did ftp m3u file over to the channel list but no joy and could not work the example.txt out?
Are you sure you did:

To be able to see all those, first do Menu -->Setup --> System --> Channel selection settings --> Load unlinked userbouquets --> Yes
I'm not sure if a restart is required after making this setting.

dsayers
28-01-17, 20:07
Google b2b plugin its an m3u to bouquets converter I might upload it here if you can't find it when I get chance. There's also a script I've seen where you can edit it to download the m3u from a webserver and it calls another py file to convert it to bouquet but I haven't tried it.

kryton
28-01-17, 20:28
No supplier talk allowed on the forum buddy.

my bad..sorry cant edit post.
all sorted now anyway.