PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] how to add my dropbox account to the new abm config updater

dsayers
12-06-16, 15:45
hi i have a custom.xml for swapping vm hd channels for sat so that i only have one set of sky bouquets but also share my image and everytime theres a new update i have to give them a new custom.xml to ftp to there box what i would like to do is add my dropbox account to the new config updater http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51976-Providers-Download-Script heres my dropbox link
https://db.tt/JixXyDO0 that i would like to add to the updateproviders.pyo. If anyone could give me some guidence on how to do this i would be greatfull thanks.

ps im not sure if this is the correct part of the forum if not mods feel free to move

Ashley69
12-06-16, 19:06
Works great. Thanks

dsayers
12-06-16, 19:32
Works great. Thanks

thanks glad you liked it my recommended provider settings are i originally got the file from a post via abu baniaz and jasper1974 that i've edited and updated to my liking so credit goes to them

sky roi hd dont generate bouquets
sky uk your area hd generat bouquets with channel swap to yes
vm uk your netid i use epg refresh for epg so i have generate main bouquet to yes all rest no

then providers order sky uk at the top it doesn't matter what order you have the other providers

dsayers
14-06-16, 15:10
A shamless bump could anyone help me with this please

What I would like to do is add my custom.xml from my Dropbox account to the config updater to upload it to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

lincsat
14-06-16, 18:19
I looked at this briefly and it should be possible to edit the links in the .py file. It would need all the xml files at the same location without adding extra code by the looks of it. I didn't bother in the end as it's just as easy to FTP straight to the box.

Huevos
15-06-16, 11:48
A shamless bump could anyone help me with this please

What I would like to do is add my custom.xml from my Dropbox account to the config updater to upload it to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/customThe config updater is part of ABM. That means all users have it automatically, and it pulls from the plugin's git. Obviously you could modify your own copy but it would get overwritten every time the plugin gets updated (which is normally every build for some reason or other).

dsayers
26-06-16, 11:25
ok so i have created a small plugin to update it from a web server to the custom folder unzip and place the customupdater file on desktop using filezilla ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions navigate to desktop and right click upload on the customupdater folder to upload it to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions reboot box.

you can now go to plugins click on the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml updater this will update my sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

my recommended providers settings is:

sky roi: yes
all other roi options to no
sky uk: yes
generate bouquets yes
channel swap to yes
virgin uk: yes
virgin generate bouquets to no i have main bouquet to yes for epgrefresh

i would like to thank wooshman for helping me with the plugin and jasper1974, abu baniaz and Rossi for providing the original custom file that Ive edited without these wonderful people i wouldn't have known where to start

EDIT: Removed attachment at OP's request:

duoduo
26-06-16, 12:37
Thank you for this, can I ask is Sky UK custom or HD?

duoduo
26-06-16, 12:39
Also where do you get EPG refresh from please and how to setup to work with this?

dsayers
26-06-16, 12:55
sky uk hd sorry i thought i put that and cant edit the post

for epg refresh download it from plugins set it to refresh on vm preview channel erliy hours on the morning thats for vm you'll still need to use cross epg for sat

duoduo
26-06-16, 13:42
Thank you so much, only just got virgin added and this answers alot of what I was going to ask could it be done.

abu baniaz
27-06-16, 03:26
An off topic comment about EPG refresh plugin:

In EPG refresh, you can select a service which is not in a bouquet.

Blue (Edit Services) > Blue (New) > (you will see the bouquets, we don't want these) > Green (Satellites) > Select Cable services > Select any ONE of the following: VM Previews, Virgin Movies Preview, Virgin Media Previews, PVR_EPG

(PVR_EPG is blank, so not a good idea)

lincsat
27-06-16, 13:35
I always go for channel 100 VM previews, it's on the bouquet list and the default transponder everywhere I believe.

dsayers
27-06-16, 18:04
sorry mods can someone please delete the customupdater.rar file ive had issues when testing the ipk version on another forum someone decided to share it with other forums and facebook pages but i dont have enough bandwidth to cover all the downloads so ive had to change the webserver so the plugin wont work.

anyone that has downloaded this already just delete the customupdater from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins any custom.xml files already downloaded will still stay on your box in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

dsayers
27-06-16, 18:59
Sorry that should be delete it from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/