PDA

View Full Version : TS cutter?

DaMacFunkin
11-06-16, 06:14
Hello, i was out last night so i set a timer for the footy in 4k, i was rather generous with the time just incase it finished late, i now have a large 27GB file, but i need to cut about 30 minutes of the end.
Is there a plug in that could do it on the solo4k running vix or does anyone know of a compatible external cutter that will handle hevc 265 with DD+.
Cheers.

Rob van der Does
11-06-16, 06:28
There are two plugins required for that: IIRC 'MovieCut' & 'CutListEditor'.
But they are not easy to handle: better first try it on a file you don't care about :)

DaMacFunkin
11-06-16, 06:37
Cheers Rob unfortunately I don't have a 4k file I don't care about at this moment in time they are all precious lol.

Rob van der Does
11-06-16, 07:02
Handling a 4k-TS file is the same as handling any other TS-file. Although processing might be slower?

gerinemo
11-06-16, 07:58
I was chopping down some episodes of the Durrels for the wife
Had to use format factory to convert them from TS to mp4
& then used power director to cut out ads and overspill

Rob van der Does
11-06-16, 08:02
Yeah, but OP didn't ask for converting. And when played from the box that isn't needed either.

gerinemo
11-06-16, 08:18
Yeah, but OP didn't ask for converting. And when played from the box that isn't needed either.
In my case I had to convert as when I tried to cut it in power director there was no audio
but after converting the audio is fine
The plan for me was to cut 6 episodes into 1 movie worked out ok in the end

just as suggestion

Rob van der Does
11-06-16, 08:40
But the first option seems to be to use the STB for cutting? If that fails, one should look for an external solution.